How about a little more sweet here?

How about a little more sweet here?

Today, perhaps a good day with good weather. The sun is shining bright onto my bed, now the time is 3.44pm. I am writting here...with boredom filling up my afternoon. I reached home not quite long ago, from work though. I am really tired bah. Christmas is coming too...seeing alot of candy canes at my workplace recently, available in many various favours and colors. Totally like kids stuffs bah? Lols.

Sweet love and chocolates kept the season pretty busy and exciting. As you had noticed nowadays, Orchard road is packed with families, couples and also buddies and friends lah. To me, i think there's really nothing interesting about this year decoration at Orchard bah, it's always same as last few years.

Ok. Sweets and chocolates bah. Hmm...i had really seen people buying these stuffs like no other people business. Like the candies and chocolates will die off soon...hmm. I think christmas is really a day for gathering bah, eh...but it had been raining recently. Wonders if whether Christmas, will it still rain? Hahas. I don't know bah...but hope so not, i am going out! Lols.

Since i am 18 now. I hope i can find my true love soon...or else i will need to go NS le, arghs. Like so sad. But if i work hard now, enjoy later...wouldn't it be better? Huh? Lols. I am glad that some of my frens got their first love before, they are experienced...maybe one day, i can learn some tips from them too. Lols.

Should i say i watched too much dramas or i am just crazy? Lols. I don't know about it bah...to be honest, no people want to be alone nor leave out. They had emotions...powerful emotions that will make them do crazy things. Everyone had a heart and a mind. Both of these make up what you wanted to be. Like an evil heart with a clever mind, it causes destruction and hurt to people.

Blehs. Not to mention, i think if you really like someone, go pursue him/her instead of waiting or thinking what they think of you. But remember, love had its limitation, do not do it overboard. Or else it might become hatred. I think all i had to do now, is to wait for my heart to feel. Not hurry. Hereby, i wanna wishes all lovers a very sweet merry Christmas bah? Don't eat too much chocolates bah, ok? Lols. Take cares then.

Signed Off,
16.12.07.

Comments