Live on. Goals.

Live on. Goals.

A very happy greetings to all readers. Since Christmas had 12 days of duration. Hmm...hope you all had enjoyed your dinner last night. Lols. Yeap...for me, i had dumpling noodles and Yoshinoya bowl. Isn't it bad bah...lols, i was broke anyway. Blehs.

Today, it had been a tiring day and also a very lazy day for me too. I woke up upon when Raven rang up my phone this afternoon at around 1 plus pm. Hmm...lols. I am infected by that blur-blur(refering to Eileen) too bah? Lols. Perhaps, i should get more sleep tonight then...sleep early. Hahas. Ok...let's start my nagging of the day bah? Lols.

Yeap. I went out with Raven dude today. We catch a 5.30pm movie at entertainment centre. She was late as usual, hopefully, it is not because of her hairstyling session bah. Lols. Ok. We watch this particular movie named, I am Legend, role played by Will Smith. Hmm, it was pretty good actually. I liked the whole movie bah...it's very similar to movies like The Outbreak etc;. I think if you like thrillers or action packed movies, this movie might suits you too.

After watching the movie, i think Will Smith's character in the movie is a very noble person. He is one that protects his own dream. He had this very determine moral values embedded in him. Thus, somehow i think he is sad and lonely, i could feel his pain and the heavy rainfall in his heart. In this movie, i learnt that we shouldn't give up so easily, it's our mistake we made, we shouldn't blame others, we need to get back to reverse the mistake.

Wrapping up the movie...i will give 4 stars out of 5. A really touching movie too. I hope you guys would go catch the movie someday bah? Lols. After the movie, Raven and mi rot around Jurong East. Dots.

We went to the library. We met this very annoying uncle who is staring at me, but i don't know till Raven told me after that uncle went off the lift. Lols. This situation was like that...erm. Yeap. We entered the lift with one auntie. Then the lift reached the second floor, this annoying uncle entered the lift. I was not facing him though, 'cos i am reading about the library membership poster in the lift, then Raven happened to catch that annoying uncle kept staring at me.

Then, when the uncle realised that he was caught staring, he look into Raven's eyes. Raven stared back at him. Lols. At the point of time, i guess we had reached the 4th floor. We was about to leave the lift, then the uncle like give us a certain kind of angry attitude loh. Dots. Like what the heck loh. Ok, nevermind.

Back on the way home, i was thinking about my life. Here it goes again...i become pretty emo' suddenly. Lols. I was thinking questions like what i want in my life? etc;. I think that with good looks, with money, with friends, what else i need...with these stuffs kept on recalling in my mind, my whole journey back home is really a down one. Lols.

So what if i got everything, am i really happy? I don't wanna lose my own moral values and my own stand. When my friends had different point of views, i would wanna be neutral and also at the same time i am scare to lose them(refering to my friends). I realised I am not very good in handling my stand and my morals. I always tried to give in to my friends. But somehow, i think if they are happy, i am already happy. Don't wanna so much from them.

I think it's hard to live on, it's hard to breathe between conflicts among friends. I really hope everything will be fine and peaceful. So i always smile and tell myself to be cheerful no matter what happen. A smile always make you more neutral and anything person. Though this might seem good, but there alway a disadvantage. Like there's always bad whenever there's good around. Opposite of everything always remain there.

So when you are a neutral person, you always get teased around, pushes around by people. They always make life difficult for you since you don't really had a stand of you own. Like example; your friend scold you for nothing, then the other friend of yours was angry with you because you did not fight back for your rights. Hence, this scenarios happened in your life, don't they? It's more to your fears, fear of losing the friendship that make you not to fight back.

I hate being stuck in these dilemma. Only one tip for you guys, AVOID if are being targetted! It really very irriating to explain yourself and simply exhausting to explain too! Ok. Back around my goals, erm...yup. I had really no stable and a true goal. I really don't know what i wanted to do in my life.

I always admire and envy of people who had dreams and goals. They are really confident people. They are beautiful people too. Though, they might be proud and egoistic. They had the determination till the very end. They live their life beautifully everyday. They always look forward and not back. They repair their mistakes and move on. I simply think life is more enjoyable this way, doesn't it? I really really hope and wishes for something i truly want in my life, then i could be a person like that. That's should do it then...i'll drop in soon again bah?

Signed off,
26.12.07.


Comments