tiring meet-up.

Tiring Meet-Up.

Today. Meet up with my sisters at lakeside at 11.15am. I am the late one, sound pretty weird that Raven did not turn up late for today's meet up. So we head out to Orchard after we all are ready and set to go.

Upon reaching Orchard, we straight went to had our lunch at Far East Plaza, the dumplings restuarant, that mi and Raven used to dine in. We had alot of talking...first impression to them of my new hairstyle...

Raven: Very weird.
Eileen: Looks like 'Concave'
MJ: Yah...i think it look like 'Concave' too.

I was like...uh, ok. Fine...my's hair is bad looking then. Lols. To me, i thought it's nice. But after their very weird comments, i totally white out in daze, giving them a wordless-looking face. Forget about it, anyway. Hahas. The 2 girls also think the ramen is tasty, lols. Hmm, of course lah, if not...Raven and mi will not recommend it to those girls lah. Like the...

Arh arh...lols. We were talking about some random guys from our ex-school. Totally funny though, i think i laughed the most. Then, after our lunch...we went around the town. Walk here and walk there till our legs were tired. We entered the M18 shop at lucky plaza though. My my...the stuffs there sold at really high price! Lols. It's all about girls and guys stuffs, hmm...censored in my blog, don't wanna talk about it bah. Hahas.

We saw Joey at her workplace...it was MJ who noticed her. We all were totally no idea she was working there. Arh arh...lols. Raven was pretty stunned when she saw Joey...diao. When Joey saw me, she had one comment nia, i look like a girl !! OMG. like what the heck eh...lols.

We spend quite some time window shopping. I actually bought something...2 fleshimp tees. Lols. You might think that I am really a spendthrift person loh. But dey, i like it much than anyone else does. Lols. The print on the tees is so like stylish...eh, more to my own view lah. Lols. I don't know about the others. Lols. But love it much...XD

3.00 pm sharp, MJ leaves for work. Left Eileen, Raven and mi. We then head down to Bugis to see some stuffs. Lols. We had dinner at Marina Square first...then to Bugis. We had Mac'...Raven saw her Vera friend anyway...i did not notice though. Lols. Raven said Vera looks very cute one, hopefully, i get to see her in real person someday then. Hahas. We then start to talk about our secondary school life, like the...

We are pretty random bah, then we start talking about people around the place and people who passes us. From their appearances...lols. Like what the hell loh...lols. At the moment, we 3 were pretty tired as we woke up very early this morning to meet up. Lols. Eileen is actually a PIG! She sleep till at least 2pm during her holidays!!

Bugis then. We saw alot of small mei mei, but too bad, they are 'ah lian' loh. Like so sad lah...hmm, our future S'pore pillars. Dots. I wonders...lols. Nevermind about that...then we had some window shopping again.

Guess what? I saw my RP's classmate! Aswat...lols. I did not notice him till he use some random plastic bag to hit my tummy! Lols. Like the...lols. We 'hello' to each other follow by 'bye'. Dots...lols. the time, it was really crowded lah! Those people never visit the street before meh ??? My godness. Lols.

Next, we grab some dessert at Mac. We rot there like no other people business. Lols. We then took some pictures. Also there was some random Christmas song playing from somewhere,...but i don't know where, think should be the stage's speakers, as we sat really near the stage which is just beside Macdonald's.

Hahas. then of course, after that...we went home. Arh...totally, we had covered alot of distance today. From lakeside to Orchard, then Orchard to City Hall, then...City Hall to Bugis. So tiring loh. That's all bah.

Signed Off,
21.12.07.


Comments