2nd Week of last school term

2nd Week Of Last School Term

Today, i woke up at 7.30am which meant i am last for school. Dots. Like whatever...then when i reached school, i realised there's a UT going on which i actually completely forgotten about it. It took me off surprise, i think. Hmm, i reached school at 9.17am(should be if i am not wrong). Of course, i was late for the UT then too bad for me and did not took the test.

My module faciliator had been changed again. Dots. I am totally like what the heck happened to the previous faciliator. Nevermind about that, this present faciliator is one very hard to please one some more, is like...we students are like her pets or what loh. Hmm, rules rules and rules again, times over times she repeated, telling us to close our laptop. So no choice but to listen to her, else i think she will down grade me loh. Arh arh...today, went to a talk but the talk needed to be registered, we did not knew it, but went for it, wasted our time bah...crap.

Forward to my rest of the day at school. I was messaging people to accompany me to had dinner at Jurong Point, one by one, i was rejectted by friends. Dots. I wonder is it my popularity is getting weaker or what. Skip that then...i had my presentation as a debate. Then, when it came to my turn, my laptop breakdown on me! Craps...i was like so scare and it make me felt so pressurized.

Thank godness, i was given chance to repeat myself again...it was a terrible experience and i hope it won't happened next time!

Ok. then after all that stuffs at school. I went home. Then reached home at 6.08pm(if i am not wrong). Stella suddenly sms me asking me for dinner, but i told her i am very tired which i speak from my heart lah, i am really wore out, especially the presentation spend in school. That's all i guess. Check in soon again bah? Lols. Take care readers...

Signed Off,
14.01.08.

Comments