Another Normal Day

Another Normal Day

Today is another normal day. Well, i did not expect any good or fun stuffs to happen though. It's just happened so it just took me off surprise.

Erm, what's not so bad about today then? Perhaps, you might think i found $10 on the floor or what etc;. Oops, that don't usually happen to me in my life but maybe ZhiWei is much luckier than me in life. Hahas, he picked up at least $2 on the floor the last time. Dots, isn't it? Lols.

Ok, back around the day. I was slacking at my counter till around it was my turn to push the trolley. Hees...guess what? I saw that Yehan working as a staff oohs not a promoter like last time! I had check him out, he's in the fresh department if i am not wrong. Well...he can't fool me anymore that he's a cashier! Crap!

I am not lonely no more!! Hahas, i need to direct this to my best buddy, Raven! Lols. "Hey dude! Don't worry about me so much, i can take care of myself, i really love to have a great friend like you! I wish you could also be happy everyday too, ok?" Well, my msn message always so sad and lonely, but it's just my passing comments, so don't take it to heart oohs!

Dots. Hmm...i met a lot of old friends and my new classmates these few days. Especially yesterday, i did not go school. Then it happened that i met WenKai & his gf, Kelvin and his friends also today, i met Yehan! Lols. Singapore is small, i must admit it though! Lols.

Lols...today, i wonder what's going on, i thought me and CK, new cashier, should be having lunch at the hawker instead of buying takeaways, dots. Well, i think it's partly because too many people or maybe it's because of the hot weather. Dots.

Ok, then nevermind, we bought our stuffs up. Then also we visited the bakery and bought our side kick, DONUTS!! Lols. Well, i only had 1 chocolate one, hmm. It's sweet of course! Lols, but i love it...*muack*! Lols. I took some photos, but those auntie cashier say i crazy, but hahas...it's for my readers and myself to see, so what's up with their business! Lols.

Ok. write till here bah...i am really tired. Tomorrow need to work morning! Crap, 8am lah! 3 lines! Lols. Good night and sleep early, readers!

Signed off,
26.01.08.


Comments