Countdown 08'

Welcome 08' & Goodbye 07'

Woah. Time really files, a year passed but it seems that it is just one flash in few seconds. I alway wished for the better for every each year passed. So i think it will be another good year ahead. Hmm...today is the very first day of 2008. Guess we should be celebrating bah? Enjoying the year ahead? It is really not an easy thing to do it while when you say it was easy as ABCs. Hahas.

Round the 365 days, i really had fun being around with my friends. I am able to learn something from each other mistakes. Ok. Then, in 07'...i also met really many new friends and hope i can befriend with them real well bah? Lols. Hmm...

On the last day of 07, 31st December 2007. I met up with Raven and Eileen. Early in the morning, i woke up, washed my face and brushes my teeth and bath. After that, i headed out to Redhill to find Raven to go Hougang Mall to see the S-pop show. Ok. I had seen 12 of the Mediacorp superstars. Raven was a bit disappointed as Geradine(CSS season one 1st runner up) did not came for the show. Dots.

Ok. Care no attention about that, she was up and well after she talk around with her workmates at URS inc..Then, she start taking out stuffs from her magic pouch. Immediately, she used the stuffs to make a hell of goodness on my earlier flat flat hairstyle. Lols. Hmm, after those touch up on my hair, my hair look so fantastic but lehs..my front view a bit weird. No choice but i guess i had to do it myself about the front side. Hohos...of course, due to Raven's magic touch up, i had regain my confidence and jumping around like no people business.

Yeap. Not to mention, i get to see Vera(Broy's sister), YanMei(Raven's supervisor) and eh...some i don't really know. Lols. Hmm...yeap, i got the answer to why customer complain Raven's branch le. 
 
Lols. The answer was pretty obvious when there is not much customer in the store. Dots. Anyway, skip that...but why is VERA so different from BROY???? Lols. But i think, yeap, you are what you are, different people had different style and personality! Hees. Actually, i really did not pay much attention to Vera and the other staffs in the store. But when Raven told me that Vera is shorter than her...i was like, 'Huh? Serious not...lols'.

Blar blar blar...goes on. Then, meet that blur blur(refering to Eileen) at City Hall. Hmm, she was a bit late, so Raven and mi went to Burger King to settle my hungry stomach first. Lols. Yeap, that meal really make mi feel bloated at a moment but not for long, my mouth starts to itch. Because that's the way i am, i had to stop thinking about food for some time to control my diet. LOLS.

We then rot around at every part of Esplanade. We chat about craps and non-stop we felt tired and more tired. Lols. Listening to some emo' songs too...hmm. We then decided to move around to Tiong Bahru. But lehs...hahas, Eileen think if we wouldn't want to stay for countdown, why go Cityhall at the first place. Hmm, under this very REASONABLE point, we then cancel our previous TB trip and we went back to the place, but this time at a further distance away from the firework scene.

We found a really great place with good view of the fireworks. Not to share around here, later you readers coupe my previous seats...lols. No lah. It is actually at the south-east part of the City Hall at one big field. Hmm...very great view, you can see my firework videos below bah. The quality not so good, but fear not, i will get a better HP next year!! Lols.

Blehs. comment time! I really love this year countdown! The firework is really so damn nice lah!! Hahas, so much better than last year and it is really so so so much nicer!! Not to mention about the number of people there. It's totally, you can also take it as "countless". Lols.

Then hahas, of course, we still did went to Tiong Bahru in the end. Yeap. We had our very first meal on the very first day of 2008 at Mcdonald's. Lols. I will not forget that though...Finally, mi and Raven and Eileen done with our stomach, then we all went home bah. Lols. Woohoo...reached home at 2am in the morning. Lols. I sleep at 4am this morning...no choice but i really had to get some sleep if not i will die from not enough sleep. Some more i am working at afternoon.

Ok. Wrapping up...I welcomed Eileen to mi and Raven connection! Lols. Now is REW connection! Lols. That's all bah.

Signed Off,
01.01.08.





Comments