King's day

King's Day

It's another very lazy morning, the reluctance to get up pulled me away from going to school. I woke up around 11.20am and it was witch Stella who called me to get my ass off my bed, from then i realised i forgot that i had an appointment with my Fairprice colleagues. Dots.

Next thing i do after closing the conversation on the phone, i went straight to change and put on my contact lens. It was really in a hurry, so i did not really do much to my precious hairdo. Lols. Lazy me, blehs!

Hees...then i reached the MRT station at around 12pm, i guess. Lols. I let them waited for really a long time, so sorry arh. Blehs. We had our lunch at Far East then after that, we had lunch at Kobashi. Hmm...we then catch a movie called "The Mist", which is based on a novel written by Stephen King(i hope i did not spelled his name wrongly, hahas!)

Well, the whole day, i was being hitted by the witch for a lot times! Hey, i am not a puppet, ok? Stop hitting lah, lols, it's painful loh. Ouch! Hahas. Then after the movie, i went to find Raven-san! Lols, a sad thing that i leave that two alone after the movie. Sorry ar, dots.

Anyway, Raven-san bought a new cardigan for JJ, her nephew. Hmm, it cost at only $10. Like what the hell lah, so cheap! Crap! We then had our dinner at Yoshinoya, gosh! The queue is like so long lah, i waited for a really long time before i get to order, dots! Hahas.

Yummy!! I had salmon bowl again! Oops, it's so good tasting! Hahas! Raven talk to me about her new friend and all her recent life. Hmm...also had promised her to watch 2 upcoming movies. One by Johnny Depp another one by Stephen Chow. I hope the Johnny Depp one is not very gross or what lah, i seen so many movies that cut up human bodies etc; but not slowly killed or toture them, well...i really hate those slowly cut ones, it gross me off completely lah! Ouch ouch ouch off to go!

After that, we rot at somewhere behind Bugis Junction, we talk alot about Raven acting class and also she entertained with Chun Hao's lame jokes(somehow it's racist). Lols. Then, till 10pm...we went home, the MRT is like so packed loh, need to squeeze like hell, dots.

Something i need to do upcoming week.
Recap: Need to accompany Eileen to her driving test and watching 27 dresses! Accompany Raven to rot on her next off day! Lols. K-boxing on 4th Feb!! Woohoo! Do some shopping at Orchard on 4th too, hmm. Promised to organise a sister outing...well, this is a hard one! Crap! Lols...That's all. Peace!

Signed off,
25.01.08.

Comments