L-rated: Last Conigtive & Culture modules

L-rated: Last Conigtive & Culture modules
Finally, I had reached the last week of school before the long holidays come. Hmm...many words and many thoughts that is inside my mind now. First, Jason, my conigtive module's facilator had leave us 4 weeks earlier, then come another facilator who is taking over the rest of Jason's duties. Well, i felt Jason was really a good facilator, he actually help us students to trigger our thinking skills more. Compared to the present facilator who take over us, is more like treating us as secondary school students, but i had nothing to comment on her's teaching. Lols.

Today is my final and last day of the culture module. I really earned some insight from few of these lessons, lols. Well...what's it all about then? Hmm, it's very kind of character building module like other polytechnic used to have too. Erm, but i think this one is much in depth in our reality society and more relevant to life. So, my facilator for this module is Dennis! Lols. His name sound like a girl name huh? Well, lols...i don't know why, i kept on saying his name wrongly and it make the name sound like a girl name! Lols. Sorrie ar...faci'(if you are reading this). Lols.

Ok, well...today's lesson is the most slackest of all my other previous lessons. My team consisted of Suyani, Yongpyong, Yeyu, Wenkai and of course lastly, mi! Lols. Erm...yup, we have very good teamwork today!! Dots!! Also our mode of presentation is the most special one of all the other fellow teams, with this point...we had won them by 1 step! Lols. We used mahjong paper to finish our work today. Well, what can i say...my teammates were all very talented! Lols. They decorated and drawn alot of cute graphics on the sheet of paper!

What can i say lehs...it's creative and nicely done! Hohoho!! Blar blar blar then...Of course, today lesson had ended early as promised. Lols. Dennis is so wonderful!! Lols. He bought us donuts from Munchy-donuts! So sweet of him lah! Hees, i had 2 pcs since no people want the donuts! Lols. Favorably, he gets many of our good RJs, presentations and not to mention my team's poster back in return. Lols.

Of course, our hearts will not forget the fun and laughter we had in class also his lame words! Lols.

Back at home, again...i took a lot of photos of myself and some of my house CNY decoration bah, dots. So weird lah. lols. Hahas. Hmm, i am very happy with some good photos i had. That's all i guess...good night to you readers too!

Signed Off,
29.01.08.

Disclaimer: Do Not Save My Vain pics, or else...hahas! you die!!
The below photos are all my collection today! Lols. Alot hoh...slow see ar! Lols.


WJ's counts; 5, 4, 3, 2 & 1 !



Grasp...=X____________ Arghs!! Roars!! =o__________ Cyndi Wang's Pose...oops!


Yesterday Pictures.
Yummy dessert from Orchard Cineleisure! Lols. The drinks are from my conigtive facilator!



Today's pictures.
The new clock._____________________
CNY's pop-up banner!



The munchy donuts! Yummy!! I want all, can? Lols.


The presentation, processing...so hard working oohs!

Comments