Lollipop Project

Lollipop Project!

Hahas, wondering what is it? Hmm...well, it's just that I am bored, that's why. I started off with this random lollipop stuffs. Yeap, not to mention, the history of Luvwave Inc. started off with lollipop drawings! Blehs.

Hmm...i can still remember the time i used to scribble on pieces of paper. Then while i was having a lollipop in my mouth, the inspiration hitted me off by drawing lollipop characters. Come to think of it, i find that's really a very old time story.

The very first comic strips i drawn was on these characters. Hahas, my comic last time really don't have any powerful or good storyline. My first reader that time was myself and my sister. Her comment is that...my character won't die and the whole strips is all fighting sences and very messy! Woah...dey, I draw the strips for fun and to fill up my own fantasy ideas and blar blar blars...

Years had passed, and of course my drawing had improved lot. Perhaps, it's like what people said oftenly that practise make perfect. Hahas, shy to state that i actually learnt those drawings from Pokemon mangas. Oops...but i am already very happy to my recent drawings, ain't they cute? Lols.

Needless to say, lollipop is so widely spread around the world now! From Taiwanese boyband, 'Lollipop', to song by Mika, 'Lollipop', and also many others that is being influenced. Cute, sweet or lovely? Well, i can only say lollipop had transformed from more than just a candy, the values had already increased from when it was invented by Samuel Born.

There are now many lollipop keychains and bags out there in the market. They are like so cute that every small little girl will be facinated by them! Lols. My sister is one of them, but she is big now le. But...hahas, what to say lehs. It's just irresistable, isn't it? The whole trend is so focused on these lollipop stuffs.

Now, ending the above lollipop stuffs. I need to post something good, i guess? Lols. Ok. Taking it off starting with what i done yesterday bah?

Went off with that Eileen for dinner at Jurong Point, the old place as usual. Blar blar blar...then i waited for her at KFCs while she was late though. Hahas. I sat there a while, a while before Eileen came, a service crew approached me asking me whether i am ordering something or not, meanwhile i was on my laptop doing my reflection journal, evalutions and quiz etc;.

I look at him for a moment, then replied,"Oohs...I am waiting for my friend to come". He said,"Then, that's okay. Because you cannot use laptop here, since you are waiting then that's ok". He turned back and went back to do his work. I was like...well, fine if that's the case. This is the first time it happened to me in Singapore, the previous time is at Johor, Malaysia.

Eileen arrived finally! We both had our dinner then discuss about Kbox stuffs and etc;. Later on, we went around to walk walk. Hahas. Dots...but our main objective of meeting up is actually buying our Keropop! Of course, we had our share and our objective done. We bought the snack then we both rot at the B1 carpark the waiting seats there, lols. Well...it really brings back memories of when we were in secondary school. Arh...miss you all, guys!

Hmm...wrapping up yesterday meetup. We went home after the snack rotting session. Hees. Like where can we both go else? Lols. Anyway, before signing off my post of the day, i would like to share the below video. It quite hilarious, i thought so. Hope you guys would enjoyed it too. It's very cute also, i guess. Hmm...emo ranger!! Roars!

Not to forget, some of my sister lollipop related stuffs! Lols. Cute loh! Hahas. That's all for this post bah? Lols. Enjoy! Lollipop!! Pop pop pop!!



Signed off,
22.01.08.

Comments