A teaser pic!

A teaser pic!

Yup. I got one very cute and funny pic to share here. Let's see...hmm, i went to a Japan's website and saw it. It's pretty funny, but to you guys...i not very sure lah. I edited the pic too. To make the feel of the pic more real...hmm. Ok. Whatever. This is one cool one bah? Lols.

I am searching for bunny bags too, pure black color one with holes on the flat ears. I saw in online, but it's pretty stupid to buy bags online, so readers...if you got seen any around the town or street, please kindly tag at my tagboard or contact me. thanks.
The below is the pic...lols.

Click on the pic to enlarge.



That's all, readers. Hmm...i think if ya' got time, visit my music blog too bah? I hope you readers like it. Hees...sadly, tomorrow i had lesson. Finally, my school reopen le. I will get back to my old life again, tiring with my 2 panda eyes. Dots. Ok, write till here bah.

Signed Off,
06.01.08.

Comments