Work. Money. Shop.

Work. Money. Shop.

Erm...hi. No doubt, i had spend a lot of money on my shopping stuff yesterday. My wallet is crying out loud now, arghs...lols. Hmm, i only can say men's stuffs are really expensive! Dots. Even though, i bargain quite much le, but hahas...it's the market price le, no more further cut down.

I went out with witch Stella yesterday. Hmm...i actually told Raven earlier that i was meeting her on the day. But hahas...Raven asked mi to go out with her at night then. So i told Stella about it too, arh arh...in the end, Raven found her fren nearby and went out with her fren. So left me accompanying the witch to vivocity at night.

Hmm...we had Yoshinoya for lunch bah. Dots, then the witch told me that she everytime go out with me always have Yoshinoya. Hahas. Actually, i never really notice it at all, lols. I was caring about my stomach all along. I am EVIL. lols. Yeap, i drag that witch all the way from Bugis to Cityhall then back to Bugis again...hees, sorry arh. I should had buy the shirt earlier before we going to Marina Square. HAHAS.

Nevermind about that. I bought one deep claret red skinny, a grey skinny jeans, one checkers-designed shirt and lastly, one plain white with buttons shirt. Total, i spend $200+ on them. Just for 2 sets of clothes. Arh arh...my heart is half happy and half sad though. Hmm...

Ok. After all stuffs we done, we went to Vivocity to get the Stella's watch. Hahas. The watch is really very big loh. Eh...it's nice but the price is not cheap too. It cost $23.90 i think...really expensive bah. It's made from Korea...i guess, that's might be the reason bah? Lols.

After that, we went up to the very top of Vivocity to rot. Hahas. We were pretty random though, we listen to our songs on the phone then suddenly, our mouth itchs and start to sing. Dots. Hahas, nevermind about that. Actually, i really like the fine and good free feeling when we sit down while the wind blows into our face.

At around 9.15pm, we went home. Of course...where else could we be going? Lols. Yup. I spend a really good time together with her. That's all i think...take cares readers, especially to Grace, who is working tomorrow alone. Ok, good luck to all then.

Signed Off,
05.01.08.

Comments