Chinese New Year: 6th Day

Chinese New Year: 6th Day

No doubt. Today is the 6th day of CNY. Well...nothing much happened the last few days. I woke up at 3.04pm sharp this afternoon. It was a lazy day afterall, lols. Erm...the first thing i does in the afternoon, i went to brush my teeth, of course! Lols. Then, my hungry stomach started to rumble, no choice...i phoned PN and ask her out to dine, dots...it was late afternoon afterall.

Firstly...after she replied a 'yes', i went to wash my hair! Lols. Ok, that's pretty random but lehs...lols, i don't wanna bad hair to spoil my day going out. Erm...basically, it's because that the first thing you step out of that door, you got to feel confident and happy, not sad or bad mood! Another reason is because that when you go out, you get to meet a lot of people, so first impression is important!! ok!

After i waited quite some time at the station. I messaged PN to hurry her steps! Lols. Suddenly, one very short and hair-rebonded girl appeared, that's PN! Lols. Ok, whatever...then she saw my short hair. Well, she said that my hair is nice. Erm...dots. Actually, i think it just so average since i cut short like everyone else. It turned out to be that i look so average to everyone else out there.

Ok, that's the reason i feel bad having short hair. Thus, having short hair make me look neater plus...more fresher! Hahas, i compared my hair with the recent Vic chou's hair also my new idol, Ikuta Toma from Hanazakari no Kimitachi e.



Aren't them handsome with short hair? Lols. Ok. dots...i might be mistook as a gay if i carry on saying guys handsome etc;. Arh...here's my current hairstyle! Dots. I don't look as good, right? But at least...still not bad right?



Back to my day then. So we decided to dine at KFC despite the last time i was being asked the question, "Sir, are you ordering?". We chatted while we were eating, dots. Erm, asking some questions like, "How's life, how's holidays etc;." Arh...that's really becoming a killer question when we met up someone who never meet up for months or years! Lols.

Somehow, i find PN becoming more of scare to approach people also having some pull and push factors about her relationship between people, well...what's this pull and push factors that i found on her? Simple like everyone has it too, examples; she scare of being embarrassed if she was rejectted. Whether he/she like me, what if it's not? This kind of factors that make her hard to consider getting on a relationship. Dots. Other than these traits she had, the rest of hers remain same, like the old times in secondary school. Lols.

Skip that then. Follow up after our dinner, we walked around the shopping mall. Then, checking out some stores too. She was having hard time to buy present for her friend, dots. Well, in the end...she bought nothing for him. Erm, guess that guy's present is very hard to find nowadays, worse come to worse, you don't even know what's up with their mind. Lols.

Kays...then, we went to Popular, the CD rama section to get my S.H.E. concert DVD. She felt so tempted after i said i wanna buy, which in the end, she also bought one home. Dots. Hahas! What can i say? PN and mi are S.H.E hardcored fans! Lols. After that...we went home, *yawn*...feeling tired again. Hahas.

Ok, back home, i was doing my desk clean-up! Lols. Arh...so many dirt around my desk! I got to spend at least 1 hour to clean up my desk! Dots, Ok...nevermind, i was quite happy after i got to decorate again! Hahas. Well, i got more space after cleaning up, so gonna show you guys my desk pic! Lols. Back before today, i went to cut my hair and take pic for my IC. Dots...look so funny loh, hahas, in the process. I will post the pic below too, remember to laugh out loud loh! Dots! Hahas. That's all for today then. Blehs!

Signed Off,
12.02.08.




The funny Process...dots.

Comments