Day out with Eileen!

Day out with Eileen!

Today is one of my busy day of the week, well...it's not that busy afterall bah since i got Eileen as accompany. Hmm...intentionally, i did meet her late due to my hair styling session at home. So sorry ar, Eileen. Gosh, i reached Lakeside MRT station really late loh. Crap! Almost got scolding from her! Lols.

Dots. Then, without thinking much after i reached, we proceeded to BBDC hastily since it's quite late. Lols. Well, we went there a while after she topped up her account and then booked her test schedule. Dots, i hope she can pass this time! Kamatae oohs!

We then go Westmall to have our lunch which it's at late afternoon. Dots, my parents all went out, left me alone at home, so hungry lah. Eileen, the bubbly girl again! She always being so happy when i meet her, but behind her smile, i wonders what's that. Well, there're still alot of her i haven't discovered yet. Hmm, she like to comment on my precious hair alot lah, dots! So sad loh...well, i am what i am, born to be in control of my life, so i don't mind how people see me else. Hahas.

Erm...back around, after that, we went to IMM. That blur sotong lah, want to buy some random branded powder for her face! 3 lines, then the stupid westmall don't have it, in the end, got to go back to Jurong East to buy! Crap, wasted a trip. Farecard going to be broke soon. Sad. Anyway, she really cropped up my day, so don't really blame her since i am bored at home too, hahas.

I bought some necessities for myself. Erm, not to mention, i had pretty dry face but with that Eileen's recommendation, i got myself a moisturising solution. SO...i think i gonna be more handsome next time? Grasps!...joking ar. Lols. I know my own limit and definition of being handsome, so erm...that's it. Also bought some gatsby's products from deodorant to hair spray etc;. Dots, spend at least $30 today bah? Crap, so broke le!! Sad sad.

Oops! One more very happy thing of the day! Eileen gave me a tee from Fleshimp as present! So happy, lols. I hope she don't mind if next time i get her something back bah? Lols. Hees...thanks le, Eileen! Should i call you 'leen' next time lehs? Hahas, well...thank you very much oohs!! I love your present, muack!!

Then, next...of course we went home. On the way back, Eileen visited the store where her mum bought the very weird looking's skirt. Well, the skirt is bit too tight for her mum, in the end, Eileen had to go help her mum exchange for a better size one. Dots. I standing beside Eileen while she was choosing another one. Hahas, i stood there giving some very lame comments, she stared at me a while saying that,"that's really weird for my mum's age". I replied,"somehow, yah loh! Lols, you should take something light and not so attract attention one".

Back then, she chose a white one. Lols. Well, that one is something okay for her mum, i guess? Lols. These few days, i feel i am missing something, dots. I guess it's because Grace did not find me to chat recently, maybe that's why huh? Lols. Good luck for her course that she are choosing then! That's all i gonna blog about today then. Peace.

Signed off,
05.02.08.



Comments