Flowers speak a thousand words

Flowers speak a thousand words

Hi readers! I'm back from the festive season! Well, it's not a wonderful season and it also created boredom to fill up my days!

It's really boring during Chinese New Year days! Partly because that i do not have many relatives here to visit or celebrate with. Dots. Going out with my friends on CNY to watch some movies. I love them loh! So sweet they had time to come out with me.

Ok, during these days...i found out one very evil thing of Eileen! She is a very naggy person loh, gosh! She kept on asking me to cut my hair since like weeks before CNY lah, but...during CNY, i wonder why she became even more overwhelmed! Climbing up to my ears and shout at me just to cut my hair! She even use her stupid hand to pull my precious hair, sad lah.

To her, i feel so happy that she so care about me! Lols. Frankly speaking of which, i think it's good to have her as a friend! She is very mean at times, but hmm...it's for your good! Ahem...sometimes, she speak and talk like a big sister, very naggy and straight-forward. Blars...let's skip this crap then.

During the season, i also been to the sentosa flowers fair. Well, when i told Eileen about it, she replied,"wah! see flowers ar? Why don't you go bury yourself in sand! hahas!", dots. She so idiotic loh, i wonders why she always like to tease me de! Arghs...but at least she always make mi laugh! Lols.

Back to the flower fair thingy, erm. Hahas, actually there are really many people at the fair, so i don't really have much time to take so much pictures of the flowers, well. Hahas. Words cannot say much about these flowers, got to see it yourself. That's all then. Pictures below!!

Signed Off,
10.02.08.




Comments