Good is not just a word !

Good is not just a word !

Ahem...well, not much to talk about these last few days. Only that i getting a bit out of my control of my own life...catching some weekly blues too. Dots. *Sad sad*. On the first day of work, i feel so much better after the long break! Hahas, i actually looking forward to work when i accompany that Eileen to go Giant for her job interview. Dots.

Hmm...i got myself a new image/look. I am sure you guys already knew it through my previous posts. Lols. Well, why changed my girlish look and welcome my newborn hairstyle? Partly is because everyone is nagging at me to cut/trim my hair!! Mainly is that, i want to look better and attract more attention. Hmm...that's isn't working much, erm...probably is because that i look average like other guys do. Dots.

Ok, back to work with my new look. All the aunties said it is much better looking le, dots. Wonders whether is it because that their motive is that i cut my hair, so say i more good looking. Dots. I don't know what to add on then. Hahas. Well, not getting as much customers also though i had changed. Lols. Hmm...

I can't deny that KaiJun and Grace(not the frenster one! Lols.) also is our fairprice customer magnets. With their fast scaning skills and good looks, sure can kill alot uncles and aunties! Dots. Arh...i becoming old and sad i cannot look as good as the good-looking people! I often felt sad and wonder why i cannot attract girls attention, excluding my own friend lah. Dots. Of course, they don't give a damn how i look bah.

Basically, I just don't feel good when standing around people who is better looking than me. "Handsome, good-looking, cute", just some passing comments to make people feel better? Well. I am so tired hearing such comments on myself. I know how i look and my only best limit of looking good. I do just as good as the other handsome people are doing, why can't i become like one of them?

Well...I know the reason is that...you are born in the way you are! You can't change that fact. Changing my image to challenge my good looks whether it can last or not is the first thing i want to do when i changed my hairstyle. Running away from the fact make me lose my own confident and suspecting the beautiful comments people put on me.

Getting round it, i hope to be what i am and ignore how other people looks, no matter good-looking or not. I don't wish to lock myself away from the society, i will had to face it someday, why not face it now! Lols. Crapping all the way, i am done for the day.

Signed off,
17.02.08.

Comments