A long One

A Long One

It's been a while, my dearest readers! Sorry for the long wait...i didn't mean to update my blog at this late time. Arh arh...i been too lazy and busy to update. Hoho, so sorry. Well, today is like every boring working day, nothing's special. I am having off' tomorrow, gonna get busy at Orchard. Lols. I asked Wenya out to accompany me sing K.

Hahas...of course it's my first time asking her to go sing K. Most of the time, i am always with Raven, Broy, Eileen or Poaynee. Hmm...i now only hope for the best for tomorrow, better don't run voice*(voice disappear) in the midst of the song, hahas.

Ok...what's up with the so late update huh! Hees, so sorry it mainly on my laziness! Dots, you can't actually blame me lah, because i was really tired after going out and coming home so late at night, these already enough to wear me off! Lols. Blehs, i don't know what to type when i log in to my dashboard, like so...no inspiration! Lols. Erm, well...i guess everyone is the same when they are as tired as a dead fish! Hees...

I bought a copy of teenage for March. Well...it's Fahrenheit covered, so erm...hahas, i cannot resist their charm lah, blehs! CAUTION: I AM NO GAY, CAN! Hahas, i don't know what to say about this recent issue, i simply love the Dusty's tee as advertised on teenage! The store going to open at Far East soon, wee!! I so going to get the tee there loh. Hahas.

YESHHHHHH....! Not to mention i had gone shopping the last few days! Hees, i bought 2 tees($35 for 2, having sale! Hahas!) from Fleshimp! 1 tee($35.90) from Freshbox! 1 tee($24.90) from Newbie! Lastly, a scarf($29.90) from 77th street! Dots...well, i spend almost all my bonus from work. Hahas. Erm...it's really costly when comes to guy stuffs! Lols.

Also happen to stop by at the cinema these days. After some crazy CJ7 and Ah long Pte Ltd during the holiday season, I also had watched "Jumper"(with Silvia) and "Sweeny Todd"(with Raven) on the same day! Lols. Well...it's been a movie gala for me this month...dots. Hahas, including "Kung Fu Dunk"(with PN) & "DeathNote: L change the world"(with Raven and PN), i had together watched 6 movies this month! Dots!! Hahas, i am going to catch "Love Sky"(Japan's movie) with my buddies some time later ... ? Lols. That movie is one MUST watch!

Hahas. What did you do when you are boring during work time? Lols. I must say Broy's U.R.S. 's DIY is so good! Lols. but lehs...to add on if you are working at Fairprice. I work out a art piece with the date stamper and a piece of used paid-sticker. Well...i happen to pour too much water onto the ink, and to make it dry faster, i used the stamper to stamp the used paid-sticker, so the ink pad don't look so wet as when i pour in water. Lols. It's kind of very nice, the art piece...i stuffed it inside a CD's cover. Hahas!

Blehs!! I also had been catching a lot of dramas recently, including some of the anime i used to watch too! Lols. "Honey and Clover", a Japanese manga series had now been adapted into drama series, hahas. I am currently catching this drama, it's one very touching and emotional rich drama! "Hanazakari no Kimitachi e", another Japan drama which also adapted from a Japan manga series, dots. Well, this one is a Japan verison of the Taiwan's "Hana Kimi", whom Ella(S.H.E) roleplayed as Mizuki.

Additionally, i also just completed watching "Brown Sugar Macchiato". It's a Taiwan's idol drama...dots, lame and enough touching to make one cry! Lols. When i was watching this drama, my hair actually stand and also not to mention, a urge suddenly grow in me, the urge to find a partner! Dots. Well, at first thought, i thought that "Hei Se Hui Mei Mei" were made up of very act cute girls, but after watching this drama...i think they aren't what i think, they are indeed very cute not on the surface that they acted as very cute, but inside their hearts, they are cute!

Lollipop also done a good job in the drama! Lols. The handsome Prince and Ao Quan!..how i wish i got their look! Blars...Mika also sang a song called "Lollipop" in his recent album! Dots. The earth that i started my lollipop project is mainly targetting the trend of lollipop these days! Well, my sister again, bought some new Lollipop-shapped keychain!

That's all for the day, i guess...lols. I got some pictures to share below, so please enjoy bah? Lols. See you, guys!

Signed Off,
27.02.08.

The Night-stalls(Pasah Maram) at my house area!


The Teenage's March 08' issue!


The Fairprice-stamped art piece! Lols.


FleshImp & me.


My random moments during my free time! Blehs!

Comments