Shyness and Fear

Shyness and fear

Woohoo!! I am now looking forward to having a girl as my partner, but it's very hard to find one that i like de lehs, hees. But i hate something about myself, i cannot withstand pretty girls! I always wanted to go up to them to ask for number or talk to them etc;. But i had this thing that pulled me from doing so. Somehow, it is afraid or shy etc;. I had to admit that i am not quite good looking, so i always kept myself away from pretty girls and focus on my work instead. This is what i told myself everytime.

Well, i always leave it to fate whether for me to meet someone i like and someone to befriend with. Hmm...not easy to take the first step of approaching but erm, it's just that not just being sociable can bring me friends or what. Here goes like making friends is easy but not being the trusted or very good friends. Sadly, that's how i think the society is being adapted this way. Hmm...it gonna be a tough year ahead of me, since it's going to be year 2 of my course.

So I think i had to double my skills in this holiday! Erm...not to mention that i had to get resources of database and javascripts notes from Eileen-san! Lols. I think she won't mind it too...hees. Stella had quited Fairprice le, i now felt so lonely during working time...well, it's like we were once very noisy duo at counters, so enjoy the time being with her. Now that she's not around, my working time at Fairprice seem to be lengthen...

Whatever it is, i hope she is doing fine and hahas, i know she might be getting married soon, erm...well, i don't really know whether is it a joke or what lah, but lehs...i hereby wish her happiness and good luck always!

Dots. Got the results of polytechnic posting, Jody and Silvia entered the same polytechnic as me! Gosh!!! I think i had to bring them around in the campus soon...dead! Lols. Well, it's gonna be another round of meeting new friends after this long holidays. I hope i get to meet a lot of good people out there bah? Hees...

Erm...it's just too late for everything to be restarted, so i hope to cherish all i have now before i get to regret it. Hahas. That's all for the day else. I love you guys! People of W15F and W14C also not to forget my buddies, Raven, Eileen and PoayNee! Lastly, you guys...readers!! I appreciated it so much when you guys read my blog!! Hees!!

Signed Off,
19.02.08.

Comments