A busy Evening

A Busy Evening

Today, woke up damn early to go work. Well...i wonder why I have to attend a stupid meeting which doesn't make any differences to my work. So tiring loh. Probably, i sleep late last night. Tomorrow will be another hard day bah, working at 5pm. So boring.

Now. I had finished all my site maintenance, woah...it's pretty a tough work for my eyes and hands! Lols. Erm, overall, I am pretty happy of the outcome.

I had added on a navigation bar below the banner of my blog, if you readers had noticed lah. This is the navigation bar i talking about...hmm!
Hohohos...there is some new links on it, isn't it? Lols. It's practically a new function of my blog now! The "Music" button will bring you readers to my latest music blog, also from there...you can return back to my official blog page by clicking "Home" via this navigation bar too.

Hahas. There are 2 links on this navigation bar that is my friendster links. From there, you cannot return back but only through my profile, under "contact me", the blogspot link then will bring you back here.

Hmm...not to mention, i had recently updated the other two sites of mine. Please kindly visit them using the navigation bar. Thanks alot.

What a busy day today huh. I changed the blogskins of my music blog and also updated my video blog with a new entry also including my music blog too. Hmm, well...if you are interested to share your opinions on new music and my funny videos, always feedback me using the tagboard on my blog page. Lols. It's the only way to communicate, i guess. Hmm...

The following screenshots are my other 2 blogs/sites.



Did you guys feel more interested after seeing the screenshots, wanna know what's it is about? Lols. Well...only by using the navigation thingy bah?

Yesterday, i finally received my PA card which you could also say Passion card. Erm, but this one is a different one from those you apply from CCs(Community Centres). This one is a joint-discounts progamme from my polytechnic and community centres, well...the only card which bring out the special Republicians! Woohoo!



That's about all, i guess. Well, i hope you guys sure enjoyed my post of the day. Gonna get busy soon, i going to change my blog banner and also Eileen;s. Then, next i shall help Raven to update her blog's profile photo and also helping her to link her friend, arh arh...what a busy evening!

Signed Off,
13.03.08.

Comments