Dearest

Dearest

Today, it's a long day for Raven, i guessed. Just some moments ago, i was told by her about Bobby's death. It's just so hard for us to accept, even i am just some random people in Bobby life. I think Bobby is like my friend, though i cannot understand what he is saying nor i know him well. But...

I feel sad and pity that Bobby had to leave us. I always went walk walk with Bobby when Raven bring him and Charcoal for walk. I also spend days and fun with Raven while Bobby barks around the house and sleeping, dozing off while Raven and me was on the computer doing stuffs.

I just don't know why i feel sad but it just my heart is sad...i am such emotional person, i guess. It's hard not to feel sad, most probably...Bobby is my friend, though he is not that good friend of mine but...i don't know how to describe. Haiz. Well, i was told and i read from Raven's blog about Bobby.

Bobby is really a strong dog. Amazing he is, to be able to survive for another 2 long weeks. Bobby also really love us, i know he can feel our love for him too. To Bobby, "I hope you can find happiness in heaven and no matter what happen to protect us and love us. I know you will always be alive in our hearts. Don't cry...just be happy."

Raven, i hope you are doing fine. I am sorry that i did not pay attention to you these few days, i am sorry. I don't want my place in your heart to be replaced, you know. I need you more than i need anyone else. Though, i am always such idiot that always do stupid things and saying lame and boring stuffs. I know, sometimes i am a bit weird, leaving early...did not accompany you for long time, i am sorry.

Sometimes, i feel really lonely without you. I know i am not in love with you, well...that's like so impossible. I think this is like I take you more than just a friend, not a love item but like my arms and legs. That's all i guess. I hope you can understand more why am i weird bah, sorry.

My dear sisters, Eileen and PoayNee. I know you will get to read this post...well, you both are my friends that cannot be erased from my buddy list too. Not as powerful as Raven, but...like a pencil and pen. Both are writting materials with the same goal and objectives, so i guess that's how it is. I wanna thank you sisters for giving such good memories and giving me fun all these time when my arms and legs is not free, hahas.

My dear mei-mei, Wenya, Wendy, Suyani and Pyong pyong. It's not long we met each other, not as much as we need each other. Well, i just wanna say, times will change the way we are now. I wanna thank you guys for always being there for me, just by giving mi time and chance, i will ask for you guys more. Ok? Forever friends then.

My dear brothers, Kevin, Wenkai, Zhiwei & etc;. Hahas, too much to be mentioned. Well, i hope you guys are doing fine. This is not a gay blog, so i will not thank you all like so sweet or whatever, craps! Lols. Just ring me up sometime, if i can lend a hand, i will...that's about it bah? Hahas.

Oops. did i forget someone? Hahas. Yup, Grace the bubble-pow girl! Hees, you really rock my world like a lollipop that have many favours! Lols. Cute lah, you little small girl, but hoh, i am no popcorn muncher, can! Hahas, it's just that i am hungry that time...

Now what...my dear darlings huh? my girl friends ar? Sorry loh, i am still single but i hope to get my pretty dar dar in my second year bah? Lols. Tomorrow is Stella's birthday, i hereby wish her happy birthday bah? Old again le loh, must take care of body and drink lot lot water hoh! Hahas.

Almost to the end of today post. Rounding up the post now...

I went to watch The Spiderwick Chronicles with Pyong Pyong. -
I had dinner with PN at Jurong Point. -

That's all about what i did today. I am so lazy to post more, hahas. Just shortly summarize what i did today hoh. Sorry ar! Hahas, you know lah...watch movie, eat popcorn, window shop...etc;. Dots. What can you do more in a shopping mall? Lols.

THE END.
19.03.08.

Mi and my bunny! His name is "Fate(Matsuro)"


PN so naughty! Hahas.

Comments