Magazine Galore!

Magazine Galore!

Woah! Hahas. Back here again! "Arh arh...so tiring! I just reached home!", said WJ. Lols. Sorry for the delay for this post. Hees, it's been some days le bah, i guess. uh...what? Sumimasen! Dots. Well, i went to Marina Square and Bugis just now, its really a dead fish day for me bah?

Finally, i get to rest 5 days straight before my work and school reopen! Roars! I've been working like 6 days straight since after the Fairprice's dinner! Crap, i going back to school like on the 7th April, where those SP people go back on 14th! So unfair...stupid RP lah, gosh! I had not able to rest from start of my holidays loh! Dots!

Back to today then. Hahas. I went to meet Raven at City Hall in the late afternoon. Lols. Well, we walk around the mall and finally, i get to buy my new bracelet! The old one which Eileen bought for my birthday, i gave it to my bunny, Fate! Lols. Now, Fate really looks alike to me loh! Hahas. So kawaii lah...hees! He also wearing a ring like i do! Hahas!

After that...we went to Mcdonald's to have early dinner. Hmm...i had student meal, in addition, i ordered a double cheeseburger as a side. Lols. Raven thought i was really hungry, but actually...the fish burger meal is not as full as i imaging, so...a double cheeseburger will make it perfect! Woohoos! Hahas.

After the meal, we walked to Bugis. I waited for Raven's lesson to start...then she asked me to wait for her to finish her lesson. So in the end, i spend an hour alone at Bugis Junction. I walked into the toilets like 2 - 3 times, managing my hair. Also then. I read some magazines at Konikuniya(Not sure whether i spelled correct or not), lols. Time flies, Raven finished her lesson.

Mizu came! And he brought Mi and Raven to Alice 88th. Woohoo! Finally! I went to Alice 88th, a Japanese gothic apparel store! They really sell good stuffs imported from Japan! You know lah, the price of these items is not cheap either...i guess i had to take in serious and deep consideration before i buy something from there. Hahas. But seriously, i want to get a butterfly-cutting long-sleeves shirt.

Yup. At that moment of time, it is already 10.20pm. So late loh...hahas. But i am still seeing stuffs in the store, hahas. Not to mention, Raven already targetted some earrings she wanted to buy le! Gosh...hahas, in like just few minutes loh, we both already setted something we want in mind le, the gothic shop is like so cool lah! Lols.

After some time, Raven accompanied me home. She got to work in the morning tomorrow too, i guess...we better leave early loh. Hahas. Back home, i browsed through some of the magazines i bought recently! Gosh...i saw this particular piano-designed belt i wanted to buy, but when i went to Messsy just now, i couldn't find it loh! Dots! Nvm...hahas. Now i got to save up for upcoming Cosfest which i intend to go in gothic costume. Lols. Like whatever...That's about it bah? Ending this post soon, enjoy my following pictures bah? *Muack* love you guys oohs!

Thanks for reading!

THE END.
31.03.08.

The bracelet i bought at Marina Square! SGD$8.90!


Juice magazine, april issue! It's free, get yours at Marina Square M'cafe!


Street-Festival brochure and my recent magazines! and stuffs...dots!



Waiting for my hair to be dry. In front of my electrical fan! hahas!


I am reading! Serious! hahas. Blehs! =p

Comments