Malaysia Trip + Shopping at JP-Fairprice

Malaysia Trip + Shopping at JP-Fairprice

Well...let's start off with my last weekends's stuff bah? Hmm...it's been some time i been to my parent's old hometown at Malaysia. Dots, it's quite a long trip there from Singapore. I almost got cramps from sitting on the coach too long! Hahas. I am like so bored on the bus, while my handphone break down on me, as it is having low battery status.

I reached Malacca at around 7.15pm in the evening, then to my cousin's wedding... which take another 45 mins! Arh, so tired...well, when we reached there, it's already ending, like dots loh! Hahas. Well, i get to see my pretty & handsome cousins...dots. Hees, they are really taller than when i seen them last year. It's going to be another hard year ahead of them, but i hope they will be going fine! Lols.

My family and I spent 1 night and 1 day at Malaysia. Saturday, we leave Singapore and came back on Sunday in the evening. After the long and tiring night at the wedding dinner. We went to a huge terrace that probably worth up to $1 million SGD to stay for a night till the next morning. Hahas, not to mention...i was being disturbed by my noisy cousins! Arh, lazy to answer their stupid questions though.

Well...they played like hell at the terrace! Dots, they were so noisy till i can't get myself to sleep comfortably, in the end...i got to listen to my music player on my handphone to coax me to sleep! Like waste my battery! It's lucky that i brought my charger along to charge! Lols. Hahas, i simply love that place, my family room was the third one, with bulit in air-conditioner! Woohoo...what to say lehs, it's like living back in Singapore loh. Hahas.

Kays...had a good night sleep then. The next morning, we leave the terrace le...then to my big aunt's house to have breakfast! Lols. The breakfast is so much more like lunch to me...i ate quite a lot! Dots. My aunt had a eatery at Malaysia and she is the chef for the foods too, yum yum!

Soon after few hours passed, we had to leave Malaysia. Well...before that, we had to buy our tickets at the bus station, don't we? Lols. So we all head down to buy the tickets. The earliest at the moment is 4pm, left with no choice, we decide to take the 4 pm tickets while the time was only 2 plus PM at the moment.

So...we walk around to check out the stalls at the station. My mum bought some random pouch for putting her phone/wallets etc;. The pouch was quite big to store both phone and wallet, i guess. Lols. Then i bought a keychain, dots. My sister bought a lollipop attached with a lollipop keychain! So cute hoh...

A turn and swirl around at the station, time flies, it was 4pm...we leave the station. Sad oohs...we leave Malacca then, haiz. What a trip! That's all.

Today, i work in the morning and leave at 2pm. Raven asked me out for dinner but she got to leave early. At first...i thought that she don't mind Nee to come along, but dots. Well...in the end, the trip to Bugis to meet her was cancelled. Don't mind ar to whomever who is reading this...

Then, blar blar blar with Raven on msn till around 3 plus PM, the rain was really heavy back then, if i suppose to meet Raven, it will be a tedious one! Lols. Hmm,..so then, after long blar-blar, she went to watch her TV while i play my CS till around 4 plus PM, i went to meet Nee.

Nee was very short loh, can see her from the bus-stop faraway while i was walking out to the traffic light junction at my house there. Hahs! Sorrie ar...Raven, cannot meet you. BUT, we will be catching the handsome white-haired guy movie on thursday ar! So, see ya around then!

I bought actually quite many stuffs at Fairprice! Dots. Spent dollars like spending water...make my heart bleed nia! Ok, i bought mainly chips and snacks, some biscuits etc;. SO...i think it's worth it afterall? Lols. I was the one cracking and biting on the junkies!..

After that, i accompany Nee to get her ear poked! Lols. Ouchs...that's painful! Well, then i went home early to finish some stuffs, nee walk home alone herself after that...so sad ar. Got bus concession, dun noe why don't take bus...3 lines. Well, that's all for the day! See ya readers around then...

Signed Off,
03.03.08.

The second link to Malaysia. (On the way)


The terrace view! So big!


The goodies from the Malaysia trip!


Back to Singapore (On the Way)


My heavy shopping stuffs!

Comments