My Broke State!

My Broke State!

Today is another tiring and boring day for me. Well, i guess i had to blog somehow bah? It's really a hassle to bath, eat and rest, isn't it? Being a living human being, we cannot live without these essential stuffs. Perhaps, to some who is on diet or the others, they might think it's possible to live without these stuffs.

Sorry then. I am not one of this people, i guess. I am more to eat or else die that kind of people bah? Hahas. These few days, i had been saving up and had to pull back my hand from spending on useless things like those things that doesn't do any good to me. Erm, been for many window shopping trips, always need to think twice before i decide on what to buy.

Hahas. "Maybe i should get this converse shoes?" or "Maybe i should get this gothic creeper shoes?", these questions ran through my head for the last few days. Well, after some deep thoughts and advice from Eileen-san, i decided not to buy the creeper shoes but maybe rather a pair of normal shoes which is kind of in the trend now.

Last Saturday, i did not had my lunch also not to mention my breakfast. Did not went to eat or whatever, i headed to work in the evening from around 4pm to night time 10pm. I was totally enduring the whole day till night when i got to have some foods that my mummy buy for me. Arghs...it was the most hungry time of my life! Gosh.

After i reached home that night, accompanied by my mummy of course! Lols. I asked my sister to cook instant noodles for me. Hahas. I am always such a lazy kid at home, you know lah...blehs! She is really a good chef, i guess. I love her cooking, hees! She cooked the egg very nicely and also it is tasty too! Woohoo!

Wah-hahas! You know what,...i actually wearing my YHSS shorts that night! Hahas, it really bring back memories bah? Those old days i spend with Raven, Eileen and Poaynee...not to mention some of my old pals, Joey, MeiJing and etc;. Lols. It was really fun being with them, well...now that everyone had jobs, school and etc;, we seldom get to gather together or what le.

It may be a pity to us, but as long as we knew and cared for everyone, i think we will friends forever! You're not just a passer-by in my life, but a friend that helped me and changed me for better. I hope they are reading this now and remember to ring me up when something's up bah?

Roars...it's quite late now le. Gtg loh, take cares! Hope pay day come faster. Lols.

THE END.
24.03.08.

Comments