The Random Moment

The Random Moment

Perhaps, my friendster photo album did not add those ugly and candid photos of me. But, through my blog, you can always check my funny moment, from my head to toes! Lols. Well, i did not really post much in friendster mainly because it more to my profile not more to about me!

Dots, you cannot really decide the person i am through just some photos, right? Well. That's the way it should be, i appericate my friendster friends when they visit my site somehow or some random day, anytime or whatever. You get full access to my life and how i have been doing etc;! Isn't it a cool way to communicate ? Lols. Blahs...

All over again, i wanna post some of my favourite visual kei's bands in Japan! Woohoo! They were pretty and handsome people, can! Lols. How i wish i can be like them...hahas!

Oops. I also had tried the other VK bands 's songs,..but for a anti-metal rock person like me, just like only most on their appeareance. Out of so many VK bands, i only picked out 3! Hahas, they are Alice Nine, Ayabie and An cafe(Antique Cafe). Too bad that Bou had leave the team, but with 2 new members in An cafe, i hope they will do well in the music industry bah? Gambatte yo!

Ayabie! They are cool, man! Lols.


An Cafe! Bou look so cute! Kawaii ne! Blehs, well. this is the old An Cafe.


Well. I had shown you guys Alice Nine before, so i will not post it here again! Lols. But, they are also cool people! Shou the vocalist of the band had a beautiful voice! Roars!! Hahas.

I going to end off my post of today le bah? Since it's just a 'random' post, i did not had long grandparents story to tell, hohos! Ending off with some of my cute pics, i wouldn't call it cute bah? But i think the lollipop and my bunny, Fate, is cute! Lols. That's all bah?

THE END.
25.03.08.


Comments