Visual Kei & Cosplay

Visual Kei & Cosplay

Hi. Back in here...time to update my blog. I gonna goes like 1000 times woohoos for today bah? Lols. Well, erm...i am having off today. Went out with Raven and our secondary friends. Still remember Guowei, Jeremy, LeongWei and Patrick ? Dots. Hahas, we actually meetup! Ahem...that's a pretty rare sence and i feel really quite awkward. Hohos, most probably is because that we seldom meet up and seldom contact, it's like...dots loh. *Blink eyes* "You know the feel, don't ya'?" Hahas.

Poof...after our lunch at Thai Express, we went to catch the latest Shawn's movie, the rule #01. Gosh...it's really very horrifing movie loh! I had to cover my ears like dots. Erm, well...the movie ended arond 6pm, i guess. Me and Raven walk around the mall like no other people business and hahas, almost forgot the exsistence of Guowei they guys. Dots, so sorry ar...too concentrate on my shopping list for next month, hahas.

Nevermind about that...it's a pity that Raven had to leave early and that's when mi and Raven parted with the guys. Dots, well...i guess, there's always time we had to say goodbye de bah? Hmm. Then, i accompany Raven to her lesson, well...she asked me to join her class, but...sorry ar, i will feel really weird if i join in bah? Hees.

Then, after some walk and see sections at Bugis Junction. Raven leave with Mizu for their lesson, then, i say goodbye to them and reached home around 8.45pm. Well...that's all about today.

Yesterday...Raven, Eileen, Poaynee and me went to see cosplay at Vivocity. Well, i did not join in the fun though, but perhaps next time bah? Lols. I am so wanted to play my own character, my own comic's character. Lols. Just some moment ago, i had drawn new image of myself once again! Vampire cape and firery shoes! So feel like having such cool stuffs on me, but in the real world...it's like so impossible bah? Nevertheless, i still love myself in real and my own comic world! Hees!

Dooooo...be shocked to see mi next time then, hahas! Hees. Raven had herself a cosplay see this year. Cloud(from FFAC)'s hairstyle...like so cool! Hahas, erm...but partly she look like vampire too! Dots. A very freestyle cosplaying...hees! I got her pic here in my blog, remember to scroll down to see bah?

Yesterday is really a big day for many Japan lovers! Lols. I feel so like buying visual kei bands's clothings. It's like so nice loh. Well, what's visual kei band(VK)? It's example like Alice nine, An cafe etc;. Perhaps i should post their pics too, hahas. Here you goes,...below is some pics of Alice nine! Hahas!



Yup...that's it. This is how VK bands wear their clothes and their style was the most rock sence in Japan. Almost 50% of the Japanese going VK style! Well...it's just merely whether you like it or not, but hahas...i love them so much. So nice loh, their hairstyle and clothes! Gosh...so going to get it somehow.

Now now...let's proceed to the winner of yesterday cosplay contest! Lols. The belows are some pics of the winners...erm, abit blurish, don't mind, hahas.



And also...some other cosplayers also including my buddy, Raven! lols.




Hees...sorry arh, that's about it bah? Lols. Well, i am also showing you guys more than what i see yesterday! I went online and see other cosplayers too, the belows are also some cool pics!




Yup yup...i am ending off my entry of the day soon. Well, these belows are my drawings! Remember to love it much much, can! Lols. That's all for today then...

Signed off,
17.03.08.

Comments