Busy Evening

Busy Evening

Today, i was released from my lesson early. I wanted to go find PN for dinner, but she said she is not free, so...hahas. It turn out that, i went home and do my blog stuffs. Before that...i took some photos, you know lah...i am such a vainpot! Lols.

Gosh...I used 4 - 5 hours to finish updating my sites. Since i got 3 sites that i got to maintain, it was a really hard task. Hohos, i finally changed my homepage's banner. Downloaded some new fonts and photoshop's brushes, which will be helpful to me. Yeap, nowadays, it was also not easy to find these resources that are nice. So, hahas...i had to be quick to download the files before the website master remove it, lols.

Arh arh, now it's already 12+ am, dots. I am like so tired...it was a really dead fish day for me! Early in the morning, the rain slowed me down while i was on the way to my campus. Dots can! I waited for 2 '334' buses, and guess what...i never got a chance to board the buses! It was like so packed lah, also no idea why is it like that, but i hope it won't happen next time. Gosh...

In the end, i went to the outside bus-stop to take bus '98' to Jurong East. Damn, it's like so unlucky loh. Haiz...phew, my facilator did not mark me late, else i so going to blame the buses and weather. Hahas. Ok...then i met Silvia for lunch at W4 this afternoon. The whole carteen was like cold, can! Lols. then she ordered a random plate of duck/chicken rice, dots. I wonder what she orders again...hahas.

Nevermind then. I had tried the baked-egg with chicken cutlet le!! Gosh, it was like damn tasty lah, and some more only cost $3 lehs! It comes with a bowl of rice and soup. Lols. Like so worth it! Hees...i should asked Silvia before she orders the lame plate of rice, hahas. Sorry ar...hees.

Yeap yup hoh! Hees...i met some new classmates! They are really friendly people loh, phew...heng, my class don't have any nerdy people, else i guess...they will make our class like quiet and stressful, hohos!

That girl who dress like a butch, eh...still never got chance to team with her, but i think she should be a approachable person, hahas. She looks friendly...also, she is quite cute looking too, well, her name is Christine aka shortcut, Chris. Lols. Yup, i got this classmate who also take part in cosplaying and like lolitas too! Gosh, i don't know she is also a GLP lovers too. Hees...she said she will be going for streetfest, i think i will see her on that day bah! Hahas, then take picture with her! Hohos!!

Hopefully, when streetfest come, my hair will be longer or what bah? Lols. This year, I will be going for cosfest too, i guess. I want to see Germaine's costume! Hehes! I so going to be addicted to Japanese thingy liao, from VK to cosplay then their foods and culture etc;! Lols.

Arghs...but right now, i got few stuffs to be worried about. Dots, firstly...no money! That's pretty easy bah, wait till my pay come, but it's like weeks till my next pay! Gosh. Then, secondly is learning Java progamming and database(mySQL)! Cry ar...!! When i see the Java on the first day, i was like...ok, still can cope but when further days to come, i guess it will be hard as i think they will include do-loop statements and arrays!

Nevermind, i shall wait and see bah. I think that's all for today...got to go off soon, tomorrow, i will need to meet Eileen and PN. Dots.

THE END.
11.04.08.

My first Java application! Dots, i was boring then, so...hahas!


Seriously, my vainess disease is getting bad to worse. Hahas.

Comments