Hell Boring

Hell Boring

Today, Friday, last day of the week for school. It turned out to be a really boring day, which i am having 'Database System' lesson the whole day. Gosh, bored till death, can! I was like figuring out what's the SQL's statement about the whole morning! Tiring it is...hmm.

After my lesson, i went home...like where could i go, man! Did not have my lunch earlier on second breakout, so resulted that i ended up buying Mcdonald's on my way home. Dots, so hungry loh. Arghs...

Hees!! Arh arh...W6 and E6 is like guy's eye candy blocks! Always get to see many many pretty girls around my block, which also melt my heart loh. Gosh, too bad...my fear of approaching for number and msn is like holding me back. Hmm, if not, i guess i would have a girl friend by now le! Haiz...i want a girl friend, can! I am like so old liao, then still no people to love! Arghs...so loser loh. Dots.

Nevermind about that bah, dots. Back at home, i was playing with my scooter*(those 2 small wheels vehicle!). Then, meanwhile, my sister was using the computer...that's the reason why i get to blog at this late time! Arghs!~~Anyway, i was told by my sister that her friend's brother cried when watching 'One litre of tears (Japan Drama based on true story)', which is kind of funny, but well...i must say the drama is really damn sad and heart-breaking loh! Everyone will at least feel sad in the heart after watching it!

Also, i did some photo taking during that time, hahas. I did captured a picture of my sister using the desktop, but she deleted it away earlier which is like dots...if not i would post it here! Hahas~~ Fine then, i think i will try to sneak pic her again some other time, don't pin too much hopes on her look, i hope you guys know why bah? Lols. Sorry if i offended her! Hees...i meant no evil intention de, i come in peace, can! Hahas. "\(O _ O)/"

That's should be all for today, will update soon~~ Keep checking in oohs! Good luck to all then! Night for now. Oyasumi!

THE END.
25.04.08.

My Random Moments...Blehs! Again~

Comments