Just so...

Just so...

Today, Sunday! Another very busy morning, everyone was like shopping for fresh vegetables and fruits. Hmm, for me...it was like so tired to wake up early just to serve these aunties and uncles, well...for the sake of the money, i guess. It's not like i dun like my job, but seriously...it's more like tearing up my freetime now. Haiz.

Recently, i been quite vexed over my school work and money. Haiz, as for money...i guess everyone vexed over it too, so maybe just skip that. As for school work, gosh...i feel so like dying, can! UTs were coming and then PP is so stressful! Additionally, my grades were like shit from week 1 till now...which make mi lose interest in my work. I hope i can get good grades from tomorrow onwards, if not...i also dun noe what to say lah. Dots.

It's just so many i had to do and ensure i do it well. Missing my old days in secondary school. I am losing my mind like so soon, crapping all the way to school. Also dun noe what i learnt at school too. I am living for nothing, i guess. It's like so boring without a goal in mind, what to do. But i hope the PP can help me find what i want to do in my life.

Well...PP is kind of like my F&N coursework, dots. So damn stupid de,...i hate doing research and sort of thingy. Arghs!! throw away the computer, can !! Sian and stressed!!

Anyway, i am so like losing my confidence soon too!! Arghs, having spots on my face!! Arh arh...mad mad mad, can! Blars...where's my dar dar!! i want my dar dar!! ~~ Hahas! That's all for the day, i guess!

Mood now: Stressed, Vexed, EMO .

THE END.
27.04.08.

Comments