No title

No title

Now, running isn't an option for me. Today, woke up earlier than normal time, usually i would roll on the bed a while before getting up, but lehs...lols. I wonder why today, i felt much more energetic, pretty random i guess. Hahas.

Finally, my IT-security got an A grade!! So happy, but somehow, i still felt the PP's pressure and UT's too. Arghs, scary...imaging i got to present alone in front of 3 facilitators. Wah, so much pressure and i think i would get temporary memory loss during the presentation loh, gosh! Scared till forget...later. Blehs!

Will be having UT's fever this week till next week, i guess. Well...it will be hard for me to breathe now, need to work and work, study and revise the Java codes and SQL statements etc;. It's like so tiring...some more, need to research on my PP topic once it had been accepted. No time for my fave' animes and dramas! Arghs...also my shopping time then cosplay/Jrock events! Arh arh!!

Just so much i got to do, man...when is there time for me to do my thingy! If i were to have a girlfriend, gosh...i cannot imaging that i will have time to spend alone! Lols. However, i still think of having a stead...argh, i wish my girl come faster! But you know lah, this kind of thing is fated or rather destined.

Arh arh!! Going to get my gothic pants sooner or later, then a black coat at flexor or spade, think will be cheaper. But shall wait till June bah. I need to buy concession then pay my phone bill, gosh. Will be quite broke after paying those misc. stuffs!

I hope can get those not so thick, those kind de coat...preferred like those gothic kind de, if you guys got any LOBANG, please kindly inform me too! Anyway, i had to go study for my Java UT for tomorrow le, good luck!!

THE END.
28.04.08.

Comments