Start of something new.

Start of something new

Today, it is Monday again, of course. Well, blues as always, went to school again. Early morning, phone alarm rang and woke me up, was a bit tired and my face was giving that kind of don't wanna go sch expression. Lols. Finally, problem 2 grades were out...great it was that i got 2 Cs and a B! Man...aww, i am sure that the grades i received wasn't up to my own maximum standard. Normally, i would get at least Bs or maybe some As one, arghs...

It was a bad starting bah, hope my grades will improve for the upcoming weeks bah? Haiz, it's just hope, but seriously...i think it's time for me to perform le. Hahas. Gambatte mas! Roars.

Haiz...lesson was as usual, boring! Lols. Anyway, i get to expose to more new thing today. Thingy such as social engineering and phishing etc; were some new items to my brain. Gosh, it was a big item, i guess...i cannot squeeze in so much of it anyway, briefly run it through some given resources by the facilitator.

Well. Roughly, the whole problem is to explore how the hacker attack and study the attacks kind of stuffs which was like...duh, boring! Lols. I was doing some work during the second break-out anyway, so...wasn't care much too whether it is boring not. Hahas. Bought a new Meiji coffee bites! Woos...! Adding to my new Meiji collection! Blehs, it's called the coffebeat. The little tablet was shaped like a coffee bean and well, coated with coffee flavoured crisp and inside with milk chocolate!

Hmm!! Yum yum! It was really heavenly taste, coffee and chcolate mixed! Fusion! Woos...also, i bought another Chelsea's mocha blend for my sis, she said she wanted, so...eh, hahas...no choice to get her one, she was like nagging and bugging me for it from Saturday!

Skipping that, went home after school. Lols. Too bored le bah, i am now blogging. Hahas, well...i took some pics of my chocolate, later scroll down below to see see bah? Last few days, i was doing some bracelet searches and then found some really nice for girls de, eh...anyway, i just picked out 2 from the whole lots. Cuz it's like so many, can! Lols.

Arh arh, girls are alway so lucky, so many thingy to buy and choose from, unlike guys...we got really not much choices to choose from. Dots. Skip that too bah.

Last Thursday, went to vivocity after school to find Raven, she helped to style my hair again, and...i felt the pain as usual, ouch! Nevermind bah, i hope next time, she don't touch my hair again, it's like so pain, can! Dots. Unless she use lesser force! Dots, or else...stay away!! Arghs...my poor hair.~~

Blehs...that's about it bah? Haiz...sad sad. Hope my miss right come faster...

THE END.
21.04.08.

Bracelet pics: Design One (Took at Refuse to Be Usual ebay store)


Bracelet pics: Design Two (Took at Refuse to Be Usual ebay store)


Random RP's shoots. Hohos, i guess that's Ivy in the pic. Dots.


Heart breaking process...Raven, use lesser force, can? Dots.


My drawings...crapping during my free time. =X


The Yummy Choco, even my sister doggie cannot resist! Lols.

Comments