Broke once again! ~

Broke once again! ~

Today, went out with PN again. Hahas. We met pretty often, i guess. Hohos, don't get the wrong idea, we are best sisters! Lols. Anyway, it was a really tiring day for PN. She was accompanying me walking the whole shopping street and malls. Sincerely, i had to thank PN for giving me so much tolerance.

Blar blar blar...today, drop by Atsuki and bought one GLP pants and one gothic punk shirt. Arghs. Total: SGD$230 !! BROKE BROKE ME~ [T - T]
Well, i had to save and save till when Street fest' come. Dots. Hope I will be more richer by then, need to save at least $10 per week! Hmm !!

Down the day, we went down Bugis to see see. Dots, i spend $15 on another cardigan. Wees, good quality one! Lols. But, after that cardigan i bought...i am serious BROKE, wallet only left with 2 bucks. Diao. *bubbles on my head*

Eh, i was approached by one guy from UANworld, probably...you never heard before, it's a model/artistes company. Erm, this is the second time i guessed. So no choice, got to give in to them. Seen the website they hosted. Hahas, it's really a authentic company, not fake kind. Dots.

PN persuaded me to go for the interview, but eh...i only scare if they were to ask me to pay money for course fees and etc;, which i cannot afford to now. Blehs. Sorry if that's the case. I will get to meet new friends soon if i am going for the route towards the entertainment industry.

Skip that. Dots. During my trying out at Atsuki, the shop saleperson and PN kept on teasing me, asking me to wear waloli and really short, shorts(wore by girls)! Arghs, so bad lah, they both...Don't bully me this little brother, can! Lols. Anyway, they said my thigh is really slim, i was like...diao, sorry and too bad i don't wanna be cross-dresser or what. Bahahas...

My next target is the CREEPER SHOES...arghs, hahas! Hope that's my last piece for this year, already spend $350++ on my gothic collection le! Arghs, so damn sad...broke. I going to save up next month for new tees, and shirts from my faves, newbie/freshbox/freshimp/messy and fourskins! Hahas. Save save...~

That's should be it bah, enjoy your days ahead then, will post in like around next week? uh...hahas. I try to update again this week bah? Take cares, all my dear readers...

THE END.
07.05.08.

My DIY chain chain~ The cardigan is small, can!!


Something i bought in extra. Wees ~ Plus the membership card given by Atsuki!


Teaser's pic of Raven and PN of the day. Hahas.


My random moment again...hahas. *smack smack*


View my official profile for the rest of the pics. =)

Comments