Dream that i never woke up

Dream that I Never Woke Up

Today, was having last lesson of OOP before my second UT come. Roars...i did a great job in today's problem. Probably, i might get an A grade for the day. Hahas. Hopefully lah...~

After lesson, mi meet up Eileen and PoayNee at JP. Later on, Raven came and meet mi, we watched the movie, "What happens in Vegas" which Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher casted. What a night...the movie started at 9.05PM and ended around 10.55PM. Yup, when i came out of the cinema, the stores at JP were all closed except Mac's, KFC's and long john sliver.

Skipped that. Fast forward to now! which now i am blogging.

Got home at around 11.30PM, watch Channel 8 till 12AM, then go shower my hair and do some stuffs. Gonna be busy later on...lols. Well, i got lectured by my sis, which is like totally shitty. She spoiled my whole day, can! Arghs...

I wondered sometimes...have i grown up? Do i know what's going on around me? Do i behave childish at times? I really have no idea about myself, some said I am living in my own world. Well, it's like a dream that maybe i could not figure out how to wake up from it.

I am who I am, i cannot like change to what people want me to! I really hate myself for treating my fren better than my family, sometimes...i cannot differentiate who is right or wrong. I usually speak up more to my frens than speaking to my family.

I don't really tell alot about myself to my family, inside my heart...i know i cannot live without them. It's like a bond that cannot be compromised or rather cannot be replaced by anything else whether is it less or more.

I am being so childish that i always depend on my mum for everything and my sis kept saying me till sometimes i am so fed up. I wanted to change for better. On the other hand, my dad cannot trust me whether i will support him when he grew old. Maybe i should learn to appreciate what i had and learn to love myself before i love someone else.

I don't know how to continue this post...it's...just so wordless and fact that i am childish. Haiz...

THE END.
17.05.08.

Comments