The Long Weekend

The Long Weekend

Gosh...yah yah, finally, the long weekend is ending by tomorrow which is a good thing for me. Well, i also had a bad news too, i got a UT this upcoming Friday! Crap! And it's on Java! Wah seh...gonna go bang wall soon. Dots.

This upcoming week is also a busy week for me too, got to save up at least $20 for food this Sunday. Going for my streetfest!! Wahahas...i sure hope there'll be lot of fun bah? Hmm? Lols.

Anyway, got the news about working extra 2 more hours for next month. It's like so damn shitty, can! But sake of the money...i will bear with it bah? Hopefully, there's new cashiers by end of next month, if not...i can't imaging i going to take off for Cosfest. Lols. *smack smack*

I had been watching movies these days, it's like dots...so going to be broke. Phew...raven treated me to the "Vegas"'s movie. Lols. If not, i would be like...arh! How to go streetfest without money! Lols.

*thinking* Hmm...should i wear a black shirt inside my cloak? Eh...lols. maybe i should, the coat is abit of itching wearing it alone. Lols. Well, i guess...i got to leave it till the day come bah?

Blar blars...the whole day after work, i was doing some frenstering, facebooking and thingy etc; ! Lols. That Kian Hong!! He say what introduce girl to me, in the end, he just show me profile, and ask me to add her msn...it's more like not introducing rather like i am adding her myself. I can seriously bet that Kian Hong, himself don't even know that girl, can! Crap! Lols.

I got myself a drawing book which is like wah...lols. I could draw my gothic shirt design and stuffs in it. Cool hoh, but got design no money to make. Lols. 3 lines lehs...Well, i am like so going to be as JAP as possible. Hohos...i am in love with Japan, can! Hahas. So Eileen!!...listen up, don't ever say my hair is disgusting or what!

It's not like what you think what's nice to you mean nice to me, hahas. I should have my own stand sometime! Lols. Also, alot Japanese's guys also had long long hair, can! Like ex's an cafe member's Bou! His hair is so damn cool, but...i am not in his style now...just wanna be normal JAP. Lols.

Anyway, Eileen is like kept asking me to cut hair everytime she see me, even those aunties at Fairprice. Dots. I must say that...this is what i am, what i like, what i am in, that's what make me special and unique.

Just read PN's blog just a moment ago. She is LOST! Lols. it's like wah...so funny, can! Well, what can i say? Everyone at the age of around 18 above get to panic what they gonna do when they grew up. Arh...well, of course something that gave you money and happiness lah! Lols.

Well, i shall comment about PN's post here bah? Hmm, the tagboard is so small and restrict the number of words! Lols. Ok...let's start off bah?

Haven't i told you guys that i envy people who got their dreams and goals in life? I remembered i did. Well, nevermind...got to repeat here again uh? Hahas. My ownself also don't know what i want to achieve in my life, but one thing for sure is to find my own happiness.

Getting your job? Arghs...forget about it! Just get any...even it is something you like, for sure one day...you will get weary of it. Unless it is like wah...you love it till like hell or what! One thing for sure, these world is made up of practical and materialistic minds, money actually talks!

So whatever you doing now, is actually for the sake of money. Don't feel digusted by them, well...it's just so evil. Don't feel sad or whatever, it's fact that you need to face, in this world...if ya' had no money, people won't look up for you. It's just so ...

What actually make this world heaven is actually true love...money is just the devil. It restricts but true love don't. Anyway, just do whatever you think is right, whatever that is not against your conscience, whatever that you think is good and i think that will led you to what you want in life. Please...don't ever think of giving up...

If ya' seriously going to give up, you are no matter the same losers as those who don't live up to the fact, they couldn't face their fate! Don't ever go into gangs, don't hurt yourself, don't hold back when you need to cry, it's just so hurtful to do that...You NEED NOT THESE STUFFS TO GET WHAT YOU WANT IN LIFE! Remember, the road of your life lies in your hand. Do not disappoint the society, parents or your gods, even i don't really believe in it, but i know that i am born with certain kind of mission to achieve.

So...to my dear frens, do not give up hopes! take cares else. What a long post...wahahas!

THE END.
18.05.08.

Comments