Making Updates

Making Updates

Blars! I am back! Hahas. Today...second day of the week. Hmm, will be going out with Raven tomorrow. We gonna rot at town like for don't know how many hours. Hopefully, Broy can join us for dinner at douby* tomorrow bah? Long time never seen him le...hahas.

Had been staying at home for the past few days. Because...I was broke after my shopping at Atsuki and paying my misc' bills and concession for transport. Arghs, came to think of it, i love my clothes so muchie! *kiss kiss!*

Well, today...i am having my last understanding test for the term, woah. Time seriously passes fast, how i wish i can have the ability to freeze time. Dots. Anyway, yesterday...i just went to trim my hair thinner...not short but now can style my hair more easily le. Lols. My fringe is really long loh, got to trim like in the upcoming month, June.

Don't know what to write here lehs...lols. Not much thingy happened today. Hmm...but well, i seen cutepetz* from SGcafe, she's from my school and also...some other lolita's lovers. Hees, now felt so proud to be in the gothic-punk fashion flow. Lols. But...the clothes is like so expensive till i am broke after buying. Also, next month...my pay will be a little bit more, so might be buying some tees and of course my creeper!!

Should be saving up more next month, going to just buy 2 tees and 1 creeper nia. The rest is like saving up for cosfest and my upcoming class chalet held in June. Hmm... ($ _ $)"'

My mind is now full of troubles of handling my money...Gosh. Lols.

Blahs...that's should be it about today bah. Hmm, my mundane school life. Hohos! Yet...i am quite glad that i am now short of only 12 more active points to complete my CE module. Hees, that's a hassle to me and totally a drag loh! If not, when i really start on PP and FYP, i won't have any free time to go clear my points! Dots. Nothing else to add on le bah? Ending off this post le! Hees. Take cares.

THE END.
13.05.08.

Comments