Monday Blues

Monday Blues

It's another shout out and voice out for me! Today, was having database system's lesson. It's like so boring and so tedious to separate the tables! Arghs, well...i don't really contributed much for the day, hope my team mates don't mind me loh. Hahas. Sorry arh...~

Hmm, went to a talk held in LTW4(A)/(B),..don't really remember le anyway. Blars...my classmates and I did not really attend the talk till the end, instead we leave at the starting of the talk. One of the host said to my malay's classmate, if you can't understand Chinese, please kindly leave space for the others. He added, "I don't want you to waste 1 hour here learning nothing but why not spend this 1 hour doing problem statement and eat etc;". My friend felt so pissed off by his comments...so in the end, we leave the hall. Dots.

Additional Information: the talk is held in CHINESE.

Blar blars. So we went to get some snacks at cafe galilee instead. Hahas. Arghs...i had this ice cappuccino which is like so bitter, aarh. I poured one little pack of sugar inside, and because i thought the bottom is already filled with chocolate cream/milk, so i did not add much sugar...but who knows!! The cappuccino is actually so bitter! Hmm...

It's a boring boring morning, no sweet eye candies for me and also friendster never been so bored!! No updates! ARGHS...hahas. I want find some girls to hang out with, hees. But you know lah...it's like hard. Hohos. Well, i better concentrate on my studies now and wait for fate to arrange my dar dar and me bah? Lols.

Hmm...Rumors here and there. My little Reena fren was framed for fun...she and how many BFs, hahas. But those are like play play and make people laugh kind of jokes loh, well...anyway, it actually help to bring our class's day up a bit. Hees.

*Snap snap* Also took some random pics today. Eh, Fynn was a bit high after she danced the Hare Hare Yukai dance (as shown in the anime LUCKY STAR i guess). Hahas, like so cute! I seen her live version of the dance, whereas i actually only seen the dance on Youtube. Blehs! Lols. Sorry for not taking her dancing's pics, she don't allowed me to take! Hahas!!

That's all about it le!! ~~ Lazy to continue, ending this post with some pics at the bottom. Take cares else!!

THE END.
12.05.08.

The lappy & my bitter cappuccino~


The Lucky Star!! CUTE hoh...dots.


Sitting outside the lecturer hall. Lols. Vain-pot session! Blehs.

Comments