Peace to my world !!

Peace to my World !
A thousands of hello to all readers! Thank you for your very supportive comments and encouragement ! I really appreciated it very much...hahas! Today, another really busy day at school and having a lot of photo taken at home, pretty random, fact that it is really lame...lols.

Today, i am having Java programming class, well...that Eileen was like damn right about it ! Java is getting more and more difficult to learn and cope, gosh...it just so lucky that i did not had to do project using these tedious codes! Unlike Eileen's...hahas. So, yah...today lesson is on arrays! Blars, i see the codes till my eyes turn red soon,..i wonder how Eileen actually worked on hers. Lols.

Firstly, doing various data types arrays, like int i [] = {10,12,14,16...} or in steps, int i [] = new int[7]. I was like so crazy doing it, also in additional, we are supposed to introduce for/while loop into the arrays, wah...it's like total headache to my team! But, phew...the faci' actually helped us along the way, if not...i wonders will we able to finish the crappy problem! Lols. Skip that else...

Due to the whole busy afternoon, i did not had chance to eat or grab any bites! I was like so damn hungry, can! So i messaged to ask whether Eileen or PN is willing to accompany me for dinner not, but...2 of them, is not free and too lazy! Arghs! Lols. Well, resulted...on my way home, bought instant cup noodles and bubble tea to settle my rumbling stomach. Hahas.

So. That's another day spend, tomorrow still got to work, arghs...i find it so like stupid, can! I worked yesterday, today go school for lesson then tomorrow still got to go back work! Gosh, damn tiring these days. Roars!! Money coming...in like 24 hours time, so happy. wees...

Just some moments ago, was doing some random searches. Found some cool photos~~. Dawn Yeoh, if ya' know...she *hugs* Haru, can! Lols. Love her much...another cute lolita lover! Hees, not to mention...i love my new idol, AN CAFE!! Hahas!! They rules...rawks.

Blehs...that's should be about it for today bah? Good nite else. Love you readers much! ~ Especially, my dearest loyalities...i hope you guys know who you are! Good luck for the weekends, and enjoy bah! Gambatte yo!

THE END.
02.05.08.

*Drool* This is what i had for my lunch cum dinner! ~


Empty fridge, nice smell~, cup noodles...


Campus Superstars and Dawn Yeoh~~



My random moments...forever! Lols.



Taken at my house, the scenery outside my house.

Comments