A "Alone" Road

A "Alone" Road

I walked alone on the streets. It's seem the sky is turning darker every seconds and time passes like water dripping off the spoiled tap. I been finding my life in a puzzle maze. What is my purpose for living and mission that i had to accomplish in this world.

I do not find any sources around my presense useful. My stupid sister kept pissing me off most of the time. You know what? She is like damn stubborn and straight kind of person. Can't she just jerk off the computer table and let me use my laptop? She's like using it for 2 plus hours on it and i asked her kindly to let me use soon, she said, "Yah lah...i messaged my fren first."

Then guess what? She returned back to the room and watch videos over Youtube, treating as though i am dead or something. Well, i must said sometime, i am really a bad brother to tease her and fight over trival with her. I don't know why she had to be like this lah! Fine...then, i went to bath after that banging and knocking of doors and walls.

Well, whatever it is. It's hard for me to commuciate with my family members. I wondered why, but i know i always feel guilty after scolding them and tease them. Skip that anyway.

It's a lonely road in life. Everyone started with that road when they are born. Some just get to know people when they got to school and socialize with people around them. I know that it's pointless to talk over relationships here and there, its all depend on your commuciation between one another.

I dream big but fact is cruel. I cannot do this and that. You know what i wanna be in life? A simple banker but with a lot of fun frens. A celebrity with a lot of fans. Arh...i wanted to be famous and popular among people, that's giving me a lot of encouragement in life to move on and stuffs.

I am getting older each day...but had i been happy before? Had I enjoyed my youth till now? I am so not sure. I admired Raven a lot, because she had really grew and her thinking is like so much matured than me. As her buddy, i felt so small whereas i cannot do alot for her while she do a lot for me.

I learnt alot from her. Well, i think the only thing i am good in is my positive and cheerful attitude. Lols.

Today, my lesson is on my favourite module again, OOP! Wees...it's damn challenging for today problem. It's like a race against time! My team squeezed our lunch break time to do the codings and stuffs, gosh! But in the end, we still manage to finish the problem but...one of our option gone bonkers, dots!

Erm, that's should be about my studies. I am doing well and currently for all my 8th problems for all the modules, i got 3 As and 1 Bs. Hees...that's something that i am proud of. What makes me stress now is my PP and O's level! Arh...~ Jiayou for me bah? Lols.

THE END.
23.06.08.

Comments