Cosfest 5th July 2008 coming...

COMING SOON: Cosfest '5th July 2008'

Alert! To all cosplayers and gothic lovers, for your information! Cosfest will be held at Downtown East this year on 5th July(Saturday) and 6th July(Sunday). Event time start from 2 pm to late evening 7pm. Remember to dress up nicely for phototaking session.

THIS ABOVE MESSAGE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY LUVWAVE INC.

I will be going on the 5th july, i will try to take photos of the cosplayers. Well, i am wearing formal gothic for the day. Still short of creeper/whole black shoes, hopefully can get it by next Friday before the event.

My group member for the event should be Mizu, Raven and Nee again. Dots. Hopefully get to meet more people on that day, hahas. May be going for K box on the day...still not confirmed since Mizu might snatch our mike and sing till like mad. Lols. (> ~ <)

Blars. About today, we had a tough problem as usual. Database system is all about DBMS! Heard that i will be installing "Orcale" next week, having 2 DBMS softwares on my laptop surely taking up space! Gosh!

Yaaahooo~~ Tomorrow is my off day again! Lols. Will be watching 'GET SMART' with ah nee again. Heh...don't know what to say, my circle is somehow big but fact all of my frens are busy! Garghs! Wenya-mei got makeup lesson on every Wed, then Grace-mei got lessons, ZhiWei got to study for MST, Eileen got lesson...so many mores! Lols.

Apparently, i am looking forward to the cosfest event held next coming Saturday. Eileen had promised me to accompany me to shop for shoes next friday, hopefully i could find one, provided. Lols. Garh...! I might just get a KAPPA's black shoes and decorate it with pins and chains! Lols! Sound really fun to customize stuffs! Dots.

Then again...i need to save up some money for Kbox. Gosh! Hahas, hopefully my that shoes wun cost me that much bah! Lols. That's should be all about today then! See ya around at the event! Lols.

THE END.
24.06.08.

Comments