The Opening

The Opening

Good evening, i am here again! Today is my second day of the new school term, did not really went well, i guess. Hahas. Early morning, the MRT broke down on me! Arghs, i got to class at around 8.33am.

I went out really early, but damn don't know why so unlucky till the train broke down and stopped the journey half way at CCK's MRT station. Haiz, well...forget about it. Lols. Today's problem is about database codes again. Round the clock, been thinking how to solve the questions given in the worksheet.

Dots. It's really hard to complete the worksheet, gosh...especially the last few questions which need the use of sub-query select statements. Hohos! Again, i did not had lunch at school.

Just bought a burger on my way home, hungry~ Lols. Well, i damn stupid and after a while i reached home, i heat the burger up with the microwave oven. Little do i notice that...the burger is toasted till it becomes black!! ARHS...then, the cheese melted! Dots. Waiting for dinner now...hahas!

YYAAHHOOOOO~~ Tomorrow no school, can sleep till late morning tomorrow. Hahas. Just some moment ago, seeing some cosplay photos at SGcafe! They are just so cool...hahas. Cosplayers were seriously loved here! I welcomed you all to tag my board. Lols. Eh, i extremely think that the Gintama's white hair guy looks cool but why the anime so lame de!! ~ *faint* (@ ~ @)

read read read!! My PP's report and O's are coming, panic! Lols. Going bonkers soon, i wonder i could pass my PP not, dots. The scariest thingy is that i just only started on my introduction! Lols, i have no idea what to do next...haiz! Well, it's just so lucky that i got my Fairprice's handbook with me, which enable mi to flip through and copy paste some parts. Lols.

That's should be all, i guess. Hahas. Anyway...~
GO! GO! GO!! ... JIAYOU, WJ! lols. Also good luck those in SP whom will be taking MST in a week time.

Watched Vampire Knight 11 -
Watched D-Gray Man 87 -
Watched Bleach 174 -
Watched Soul Eater 10 -

THE END.
17.06.08.

Tokoyaki and the burnt burger...(T - T)

Comments