Pass the Past

Pass the Past

Gosh...it's such a long time since ever i updated last time. So sorry...my readers. In love with my AN CAFE, AYABIE and ALICE NINE!! Daisuki yo ~ ! Anyway, skip that...well, i was doing some random stuffs these days at home. Let's playback my last few days...

Saturday and Sunday, as usual...working days. Due to shortage of manpower, i had to work longer next week which is like so tiring and sian! Well, what can i say, a supermarket sells daily essentialities, that's why it's impossible that i had no customers on the day of work. Dots. Yesterday...hmm, went to visit my auntie's shop! Hahas. I got a hair cut, my hair was not short nor it's long...just trim thin as usual. Blehs! Lols. Then, rot at her store like for 2 to 3 hours...3 lines. Then went to IMM to check out the stores there. Hohos, i was really broke after haircut and my new wax. (T - T)

Today, went to nee's house...by right, i should go Raven's house. But some stuffs cropped up and then i changed plans. So sorry to Raven. I know i been a stupid and indecisive person and not a really understanding buddy or rather friend. Dots, i am so sorry for rejectting you times over times, i think i should learn my lesson. Ok. blars...it's like so boring now at home, but i going shopping for new clothes tomorrow, i should be happy by then. Shopping actually brighten one's day up! Lols. Erm...yah, yesterday.

Raven told me about being a real man! Dots. Hahas. A guy should be more gentleman at times. And don't goes and say what guy is cute and stuff in front of girls. It makes me even more gay kinda stuffs. Then, remember to give girls sense of secureness at all times. When 'she' is sad or down, stay by her and confront her and coax her. When 'she' is sick and cannot work, tell her not to worry and do her stuffs bits by bits where ever you can help.

When 'she' lost her way, tell her not to be scare, you still got me...i'll help you get pass it. Or if you don't know the way too, don't ever say you don't know, remember to say; "I'll ask someone about how to go". Don't be a stupid idiot, can! Dots. Well, you don't had to be fit and too good looking to be able to confront girls, Raven added. "You need to more caring and more gentle to girls, that's why girls don't flock to you, WJ!"...dots.

I think i should take care of someone so to be able to get my love one's heart. That's should be all, i guess. Hmm...loves all! NYAPPY~~

THE END.
03.06.08.

Loves. Ayabie and ANCAFE!! ~



What are you doing? Idiot sister...lols.


My childhood ice cream...90's rewind...lols.

Comments