Sushies Holidays

Sushies Holidays

Hohohos!! Welcome to my new post once again! Well, i sincerely wanted to thank all readers for your kind support as to drop by and read. Hmm, it's really encouraging to blog more when there are readers around. Lols.

Woah. Today, woke up at around 12+ pm. Messaged nee to rot with me outside. Dots. Well, we were seriously really bored at home. But who knows...after we had lunch and bought my bunny necklace, we had nth else to do! Lols. In the end, we walk to Bugis to see see and rot a while there.

It's damn boring to stay outside when as you had no money and nothing in mind that you could do at shopping malls! So blars...we took MRT back to Jurong Point to get some foods and then we went home. Lols! I reached home pretty early...so took photos of my darling, Fate! Arh...shall post it up later. Erm, will be featured on my navigation tables too, so no worries! Hahas!

I bought sushies again! This time is from Ichiban, costed me $4.70 loh. Feel like my pocket going to tear again! Hmm, next month is my daddy's birthday month, so should be saving $50 for it. Arghs, so sad...well, should be buying him some polos with strips? Lols. And then the birthday cake...hopefully can share with my sister and mummy. Hees!

My daddy is a pretty weirdo kind of person, so i don't really understand what he is thinking sometimes. But you know what...he cares for the family alot de! He's like my part time mummy at times when mummy is not around. Lols. It's good to have a whole and fun family. But i dislike my daddy and mummy weird temper! Arghs! ~

Since i did not blog much about the last few days and thing, i shall post it all here in this post bah? Hees! The below are my activities i done in this week's holidays! (If i paraphrase my sentences wrongly, please kindly tell me as i going to retake my English O's soon. Lols.)

KUNGFU Panda with sis! :Monday -
Visit Raven at her hse! :Tuesday -
Meetup Raven for Yuki & Yaki! :Wednesday -
Watched 'The Happening' with Zhi Wei :Thursday -

Yup, that's all...Lols. Pretty busy hoh. Well, i almost gone out for the whole week! Now at home, still need to blog! Lols. Busy busy~

A message to Grace whom are deciding which bag to buy!
"It's better to choose a bunny bag when you wanna be cuter! Lols."

Ending my post soon, good luck to all students! Enjoy your holidays! As for my information, SP, TP, NYP, NP is having another one week holiday starting from now, but to all Republicians,...don't be sad! We can have 3 weeks holidays coming up! Take cares, readers!

THE END.
13.06.08.

Gosh! My vain pics leaked!! (> <)



Sushies! Yuki & Yaki too, yummy! (U ~ U)



He had that shirt i wanted! arghs!! (Picture taken from KnightsBridge)


Is Jam Hsiao going Rain's style? Their hairstyle almost same but different parting! Lols.


it's time!! Enishi desu!! My darling bunny!


Comments