Clothes! I want 'em all.

Clothes! I want 'em all.

I am really bored right now. Lazy to continue my PP. Simply don't have the mood to do that now, hahas. Instead, i am thinking of getting new clothes. Lols.

Blars...i am really a shopping king at clothes. Lols. I want this this and that that, hahas. Don't think that only girls get those retro-print/soft tee shirts TOPMAN got new series of tees just for guys!! Wahahas, i simply love the design, very cute. It's kind of those designs girl's shirt had.

Went to Queen's located at Hereen...last week. And i particularly love the *Tokitoki* spade designed shirt, wonder how much was it. Hmm...hopefully able to get it someday. Lols. Rush...nothing much to blog about yet. But currently, i am looking for red (striped/checkered/scottish/tartan)* long-sleves shirt. Must go along with my punk style. Lols.

Blars. I can see, it's pretty hard to find men's size for that. But i still hope i can get one bah? Hmm. Looking for pocka-doted bow tie or maybe those big scraf ties, going something different else than Japanese style. Hohos! But i still think Japan style rules...hahas. :D

Well, i shall stop my stupid crapping here bah? Hmm...i want checkered boxes shirts! Rawrs...hahas!

THE END.
17.07.08.









Comments