Event Aftermath

Event Aftermath

It's another bored me and boring day. It's been 2 days since last cosfest VII. I had been seeing pictures on SGcafe and videos from Youtube. I am just so bored that i came out of some new ideas of turning my used stuffs into new items again! Lols.

Hahas. I got some stuffs to sell, but sgcafe is currently freezing the market. Gosh, that makes me not able to post new thread for my wardrobe sales. Lols. Anyway, nevermind...Skip that bah? Today, i am having database lesson at school. Pretty random bah, we got really nothing much to do, the problem for the day is quite straight-forward. Just that we got to retype some of the codes.

It's terrible nightmare! The closing line for PP report is getting near. I am just so afraid that i have not enough time to finish it on time since i am those kind of slack person! Lols. Well, currently...i still short of 800+ words. Going to finish it like sooner or later? My classmates were doing theirs' at school now whereas i am blogging instead. Dots.

Shall go watch 'WANTED' tomorrow with Zhi Wei. Dots, sound pretty gay loh...but i am straight guy, can! Lols. Whatever. Anyway...i think i should stop here bah since i am running out of words to write le. Lols. Take care else...

THE END.
08.07.08.

GELARE with Eileen last Friday.


My inspired hand bracelet! Lols. (Arm warmer cum handcuff) (^ o ^)Y


Mirror image. My Inspired fashion style. Hohos!

Comments