One more minute

One more minute

Good night all my dear readers...sorry to be posting at this late. Hahas. It's gonna be a brand new day for everyone in another 1 minute. Well, recently...got my phone line problem and stuffs, now...it's back to normal again. Really need to thank that girl from the frontdesk, she serve me really good and she even helped to call that Far East Plaza 7-eleven for me.

You cannot expect much from Starhub service however, when you got to their headquarter at Plaza Singapura, you can see they serve customers really quite well. Hahas, what the heck am i talking here. Lols. Anyway, i need to apologize to all readers for being rude on the previous post. Sorry.

Today, went dinner with Eileen. She done her video project and actually she wanted to show me, but hahas...my laptop's battery is spolied thus dead! Lols. In the end, she is posting on blogger just some moment ago, and it almost took an hour time. I was wondering, how big is her file. Lols. Anyway, skipped that...

I wanna share my own good news here! Hees, i going to watch fireworks on the 23rd of August and it's natsumatsuri! Wees, guess what? Broy-san helped me and Raven to get 2 tickets in advance! Yeap, really really looking forward to it, i should be going there normally then may be renting yukata and obi, shall be getting getas too? Hmm. Hahas, i will see how bah? Lols.

Yurp. Other than that...i will be going for Matsuri JRock/JPop event held at Vivocity on the 30th August 2008. I hope i can see many cool people there bah? I will be getting a new pant on the 4th August, should be wearing that new piece for the event. Arhahas...My group list is currently only PN! Lols. Raven is still not confirm about it yet.

Wonderful...lols. My checkered design bracelet/handcuff is coming to Singapore soon, just ordered from ZhiTing! Lols. Thks thks arh...shall pay you like when we meet? Hmm, anyway...i shall blars till here. Really bored now, and thinking of working tomorrow make me feel like puking at my life! Lols. Ramly burger~

THE END.
25.07.08.

The lonely day with the Starhub's Queue number...


Oily till can see through...this is my snack while watching D.gray man .


Took a random pic while i am walking back home.

Comments