A stranded life

A stranded life

Gosh...i hate to say this, but i had to say it somehow. Pretty pissed off by "Starhub" service recently, and really cannot take their irresponsible actions against my life.

Guess what the heck happened...my moblie line got suspended wholely this time! Starhub just got so shitty these days. Moblie signals...now what, line got suspended! Damn the service! I haven't even voice out my annoyed feeling till now!

I had paid that shit bill like on May at this particular 7-eleven at Far East Plaza(Orchard)! Then, the damn Starhub claimed that they did not received any payment from me.(Paying by NETS) But i got my money deducted from my account!

So last month, i went down to their headquarter located at PS. Then, the person who serve me said that they will refer my case to the finance dept. So i trusted them since they connect back my line for me. But 2 weeks later, they suspended my line and then when i called them, they said i still owe them another $59.50 which is like, not possible! It's could be a cheat!

I was really fed up with their inconsistency and bad service! It is like i am really innocent! I paid my bill, and the problem lies between that 7-eleven and Starhub, it's matter of whether this two parties had some transaction problem which i am struck between them! I really think Starhub had to confront that 7-eleven instead of me lah! Damn fcuk* up !

Nevermind about that then...blars. Now "Starhub" had completely locked me inside out of my room! Facing my laptop even more...for communication purpose! Then i cannot go out more oftenly and i am dying without my line! Idiotic them lah! Nevermind le bah...sooner or later, i going to complain their service and irresponsible actions! REMIND ME: THIS IS SECOND TIME THEY RESTRICTED MY SERVICE!

They simply just suspend your line without giving you any notice. Compared to Singtel, Starhub is getting more shitty...i really agreed that Starhub is nothing good except their broadband and cable TV, that's all. Lousy service doesn't appeal me to them more le. Sooner or later, most probably i am changing operator.

Today, i am not quite in the mood to celebrate my dad birthday. But anyway, he is happy and healthy, that's what make me feel contented about my life. But well, life is life, i still need to go on. I will see what "Starhub" had to said again when i face them next Wednesday. That's should be all...

THE END.
20.07.08.

A chunk of shitty bills! DAMN STARHUB!


A pretty babe that i found on some random website. Hahas. SEXY~


Vain session in my room. Lols.

Comments