waiting.

waiting.

Events and events, all coming. Hopefully, my pay is alot...hahas. I need to get a lot of items, most importantly, i going down 88th this upcoming Monday to check out new pant. I still wonder what to wear on Monday. Hahas. I think i just wear my topman pant with t shirt. Lols.

Blars...still got 3 more days to my pay. I thinking of getting a choker too, but more importantly, i need a new white shirt and a bow/ribbon. Waiting, but currently, still not confirmed who to go with. Just messaged Jason a moment ago, he replied me that he need to confront his boss first. I was like...ok. I don't know who to call along yet. But hopefully, the more the merrier! Lols.

Promised Nee to help her check around for a choker too, but hopefully Alice carry it and there are many designs to choose from. In that case, i also getting one too. (^ - ^)

Next Wednesday, finally get to watch movie with Eileen and Nee. Hahas, by then i can pass her the choker or something. Dots. Well, i still considerating on spending too much next month, i hope i do not buy a lot of things. Nevertheless, my holidays are coming, and i am so going to go enjoy, so guess that shopping had to be cutted down. Lols.

I guess i shall stop my post here bah. Oyasumi...~

THE END.
31.07.08.

This is what i wanted to achieve for Matsuri...~ Visual Kei style.

Comments