WANTED: Bracelets!

WANTED: Bracelets
Good evening to everyone! I think by next few days time, we all had to finish our PP. Haiz...what a headache thing that is bugging my free time. Dots.

Well...i had been reading blogs recently, and who's my top blog read lehs? Hahas. Of course the most interesting one! I love Lirin(Germanie)'s blog music playlist! Raven's inconsistency of updating blog! Eileen's aggressive words on her posts? Hmm...PN's laziness to update, Broy's powerful words...

There are just so many to see and read. In my opinion, what makes a blog interesting is the content, music, layout and maybe pictures? That's pretty important when come to designing and planning what type of blog you going to create. Well, i think the best blog i read till now is Broys'! Lols. Although, his blog is lack of music and misc' stuffs, but still...his content is quite rich and motivating too! Lols.

Best come to the best...i think, MEIJUN had done it! Lols. She had good layouts, music maybe sometimes?, and some funny content! Which totally makes a blog alive! Lols. I saw her yesterday...we greeted each other then the next thing she said is..."YOU ARE NOT YOU! AREN'T YOU? YOU ARE NOT THE SECONDARY'S WJ!". I was like..."hmm...hahas, time will change mah. Need to change my appearance too loh."

Fact is everyone had changed since secondary school life to campus life. Hahas. Nevermind...i watched 'Wanted' with ZhiWei yesterday and it was a great movie indeed! Lols. Good storyline, but somehow the story dragged too fast, some may be confused. Without any evidences or hints to tell who is the main lead killer's dad!

I would rate it 4.5 out of 5 bah? Blars! Then after movie, we went to have dinner at Mcdonald's, we crapped and rotted there for a while. Next, we went to check out new bracelets at 77th. Guess what? I saw some that i really like a lot! Lols, i am going to get it like around end of this month or something bah? I think it's really nice btw. Lols.

MUSIC UPDATES...been listening to a lot of music recently, mostly JAPAN, ENGLISH...CHINESE a little bit. Lols. SPECIAL A got a new ending theme! Not bad...but some how is really a bit too cute for me. Dots. D.GRAY MAN got a new one too, yurp...it's better than SPECIAL A s'! Overall, i still like both! Lols. Catch new ALICE NINE's RAINBOW PV at my music's blog or Youtube! Lols. I know you will like it! Hohos!

I think i had enough blar*ing here...Lols. Got to go. Take cares!

UPDATED* CLICK HERE FOR COSFEST VII 2008(VIDEOS)

THE END.
10.07.08.

Comments