Happy Birthday Singapore!

Happy Birthday, Singapore!
Here we go again, one year older! Happy birthday to Singapore! Well, the nation's birthday also means everyone having holidays, and me working at Fairprice will had to work harder. Lols. Today, the market is not crowded...probably of the "NDP" bah? Hees, everyone went to watch and celebrate le. Hohos.

Bad news here for me...i am down with heavy flu and mild coughing. I am sick, arghs! No more soft drink for me, dots. Going down with fever soon, i guess...hopefully, i get better by tomorrow. Roars...gonna need another panadol later! ~

Also hereby gonna wish my long friend, Shu Juan*...a very happy birthday too. Hmm, by right...we seen each other a lot at Fairprice. Lols. Good news to all primary/secondary students! To had an extended holiday on this upcoming Monday. Dots, unfair to poly ppl...lols. Projects and exams to rush loh.

I am more to like sick than tired...oohs. So damn hard for me to go work tomorrow, but anyway, i will try my best bah. Gambarimas! I think i shall stop here bah. Good nite everyone...

THE END.
09.08.08.

Comments