Hate 'em not!

Hate 'em not!
Good afternoon, everyone...this is my very first post in my holiday! Lols. Gonna appericate it if you guys take time to read this post loh. Hahas. Erm, yurp...recently, was getting a bit perked up on singing, just visited Kbox yesterday along with Raven. Lols. We was singing like hell there...

Hmm...guess what, i am going back to K session tomorrow! Plus, i had to help Eileen to run errand in the morning, woah. Such a busy week, i guess. Lols. Waiting for Nee to lend me "Kurosagi" the drama VCDs. Dots, wanted to watch that show since ZhiTing recommended to me. Lols. By the way, i had updated my video section, just remember to click on the top navigation bar below my "ANCAFE" banner. Lols.

Arh, yurp...it's kinda of a miss that i did not went to last week's Coscon which held at Suntec City Convection Hall. It was WCG at the same time, held together with Coscon. But anyway, seen the pics of the event from SGCAFE. Lols. Damn nice...the costumes. Lols.

Wah wah...imaging i can work for the event, one hour is like $7? If i not wrong...hmm. Anyway, i going for next week, Natsumatsuri, probably that's firework? Hahas, hopefully...i guess. Maybe renting yukata too. Hees...will be enjoying nice Japanese foods. Fun fun! Arh~

Talking about Matsuri, i waiting for the 30th too, going to wear my new bondage pant! Hees, fun and fun, food and food all in my mind now. Lols. Anyway, yurp...if anyone of you guys wanted to come along with me, please remember to contact me before the 30th. Lols. I do not welcome people who talk crap and criticize cosplay/gothic/punk/jrock or rather Japan sub-culture. Please scram if you want to crap about us here. Dots.

Ending this post with some cool cosplay pics. Take cares and enjoy...~
(^ - ^)Y

THE END.
14.08.08.

Coscon 2008. Some pics...credit to people who shared on SGCAFE. thks.




Final Fantasy (Cloud Cosplayer) - Damn nice!




Me cosplaying as JAPANESE student. Dots. Hahas, random arh.

Comments