K Box Sessions!

K Box Sessions!
Finally, back home and blogging. Woah...what a long day outside. Hmm...yurp. Went out with nee today. Gone K song again...hahas, my mouth's so tired. Lols.

Hmm...i sang lots of songs while nee was busy clearing her throat's itchiness. Lols. Before meeting this nee, went to help Eileen to collect her handphone at Orchard...was really early and hardly there's anybody. Dots. So you see, i reached there like 11.15am? Then waited not even 5 mins, they asked me to go to the counter le. Hahas.

Ok. Then we had foods at the food court in entertainment center. I had a salmon bento meal, woos. Damn nice, then nee as usual, order a chicken fillet bento. Dots. So hahas...then after lunch, we went to arcade to kill time while waiting for the time start for Kstudent package.

We met up Jody and Ivan...the couple! Lols. Woah, fake act drummers! I thought they said they are beginners, see how they play make me gone crazy. Lols. I am going to train like them, arghs...hahas. GAMBATTE WJ. gogogo!~

Ok. then...after the long singing session at Kbox, we went to IMM to see stuffs and walk around. But who knows, i actually spend $10+ on some stuffs there. Gosh, i am so broke, wonders how to save up for my PSP. Dots. I left not much money le! Arh...~

Yurp, afterall...i spend it on my essential stuffs like food and shampoo. Dots. Then again, you see...i still got 2 more weeks to go, so i guess i better save up le loh. If not, i sure going to be broke in no time...not to forget that, i had to save up for birthday presents next month onwards. GONE MAD>>>~ Lols.

That's all for today loh. Nite...

THE END.
15.08.08.

The K BOX's SPECIALs...?! Lols.


Meet Fate and his new buddy! Lols...with all his foods?!

Comments