The Olympics/Boredom Fever

The Olympics/Boredom Fever
As hellish as ever! Staying at home nearly killed me, luckily there's still shows for me to watch, and games to kill my boredom. If not, i would be dead these days. Tomorrow, i shall head down to visit PN...but i got to see whether Raven is having off not, she might asked me go out. Hees.

TV never been so bored before the olympic games telecast started. It was like i am watching good shows but now, watching sport-games! Arghs...going crazy!~
But happy that Singapore got a sliver medal for table tennis. It's been 48 years that Singapore earned its own olympic medal. This time, it's really a nice one.

Online viewing threads again. Found a lot nice cosplay pics again. This time round is Japanese cosplayer...woah. Wonderful, can! I shall post some here later. Hees! Now is around 11+pm, feel so early...arghs! Lols. Since it's holidays...i was like sleeping late everyday. Gosh, not early too...cuz my sister is having lesson tomorrow, in the end...i got to turn in early too. Hahas.

Hmm...i had been struck with my laptop for past 2 days. Feel so sick and my eyes just couldn't take it any longer, hopefully...can get out of my rubbish room and go out to catch a breath. Got this sudden urge to visit Vivocity...lols. Aiyoh, i must be a little bit crazy le. Hahas, anyway...heading down Vivocity like in another few days time. For the matsuri...i guess i going to see alot cool people again.

Natsumatsuri coming this Saturday...and i still haven got my getas. Dots. Guess i had to stick with $3 slipper from Cheers. Lols. Come on...give me a happier holiday, kami-sama! Lols. I am just so bored that i had to blog here lehs!~
Well, waiting hard for my destiny girl to make my life busier. Hmm, well...i hope she is pretty and cute!~

Aioyh, my expectation so high, lols. MUST BE like JAPANESE girl!~ Eyes big till can melt my heart...hees! Shall type till here then. Remember to check back this upcoming days, for my NatsuMatsuri's post. One last thing, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NYSA!", for her 18th birthday! Take cares then. Enjoy the pics below...

THE END.
19.08.08.

PICTURES MAY CONTAIN ADULT CONTENT, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM SHOWING TO KIDS BELOW 16.
*Domo arigato for sharing links to these pics at SGCAFE.

Comiket 2008 @ Tokyo, Japan





Comments